Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 5/29/15 at 9:35am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4717post #70741 of 1176686/11/12 at 7:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70742 of 1176686/11/12 at 7:42pmpost #70743 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Del-Toro
Really? Okay, thanks for the clarification.
I need to buy a fucking suit but I am going to get a Margiela or Balenciaga and just get it altered. The idea of fittings over and over doesn't appeal to me and I just generally hate wearing suits. I prefer a jacket/dress pant, less stuffy looking imo.
I get my bespokes done in one fitting. They can actually get them cut and basted for the jacket fitting in 24 hours, if I ask - which is what I might be doing tomorrow. 8 fittings is ridiculous, especially considering how the back and sleeves of CDHagg's jacket fits.
FlyingMonkey is right too, you can get bespoke in Tokyo for $2000. The big name mills have their flagship shops and run expensive MTM for 150,000Y, department stores have MTM for like 100,000. If you skip the big markups like that, you can go full bespoke for the same or less.post #70744 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) It's not Easter anymore and the blazer/shirt don't fit well.
while the tie sucks, how can you tell the blazer and shirt don't fit well....post #70745 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:32pmpost #70746 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:48pmSorry for more suit fit ! and was going to post this earlier but I couldn't find an elegant way to take blur out her face till now...
didn't have tie on yet
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yeah, i know there are a bunch of stuff that's off with the fit like pants + sleeve length + not buttoning vest+ fact that jacket doesn't match etc but...best I can do at this time Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)don't have 2 k Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)jk not matching = bigger offender
Thanks for the comments on the last fit guys !
also, i forgot to tell you to keep your pants tween (though i'm fairly sure that's your decision ). sooo many possibilitiespost #70747 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:48pmhe has his shoulders pulled back in some sort of unnatural stance while taking that photo. you're just being a prick.
MM: I think once you hem the pants to a length with no break, they should be fine. maybe even consider a cuff.post #70748 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:59pmpost #70749 of 1176686/11/12 at 9:07pmpost #70750 of 1176686/11/12 at 9:07pmQuote:
nah pretty sure you're just a retard.
nt though.post #70751 of 1176686/11/12 at 9:59pmQuote:
I see you are trying to fill the Dumbass Comments cabinet.
Keep up the good workpost #70752 of 1176686/11/12 at 10:11pmpost #70753 of 1176686/12/12 at 12:49ampost #70754 of 1176686/12/12 at 2:11am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1655 Active Users (450 Members and 1205 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 26 seconds ago
- › THE ALL-NEW! ALL-DIFFERENT! -- TOJ X-CHANGE THREAD 57 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Double Monk - 6.5UK - Inca Last - Cognac SHELL Cordovan 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan