Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4717post #70741 of 1176686/11/12 at 7:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70742 of 1176686/11/12 at 7:42pmpost #70743 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Del-Toro
Really? Okay, thanks for the clarification.
I need to buy a fucking suit but I am going to get a Margiela or Balenciaga and just get it altered. The idea of fittings over and over doesn't appeal to me and I just generally hate wearing suits. I prefer a jacket/dress pant, less stuffy looking imo.
I get my bespokes done in one fitting. They can actually get them cut and basted for the jacket fitting in 24 hours, if I ask - which is what I might be doing tomorrow. 8 fittings is ridiculous, especially considering how the back and sleeves of CDHagg's jacket fits.
FlyingMonkey is right too, you can get bespoke in Tokyo for $2000. The big name mills have their flagship shops and run expensive MTM for 150,000Y, department stores have MTM for like 100,000. If you skip the big markups like that, you can go full bespoke for the same or less.post #70744 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) It's not Easter anymore and the blazer/shirt don't fit well.
while the tie sucks, how can you tell the blazer and shirt don't fit well....post #70745 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:32pmpost #70746 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:48pmSorry for more suit fit ! and was going to post this earlier but I couldn't find an elegant way to take blur out her face till now...
didn't have tie on yet
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yeah, i know there are a bunch of stuff that's off with the fit like pants + sleeve length + not buttoning vest+ fact that jacket doesn't match etc but...best I can do at this time Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)don't have 2 k Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)jk not matching = bigger offender
Thanks for the comments on the last fit guys !
also, i forgot to tell you to keep your pants tween (though i'm fairly sure that's your decision ). sooo many possibilitiespost #70747 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:48pmhe has his shoulders pulled back in some sort of unnatural stance while taking that photo. you're just being a prick.
MM: I think once you hem the pants to a length with no break, they should be fine. maybe even consider a cuff.post #70748 of 1176686/11/12 at 8:59pmpost #70749 of 1176686/11/12 at 9:07pmpost #70750 of 1176686/11/12 at 9:07pmQuote:
nah pretty sure you're just a retard.
nt though.post #70751 of 1176686/11/12 at 9:59pmQuote:
I see you are trying to fill the Dumbass Comments cabinet.
Keep up the good workpost #70752 of 1176686/11/12 at 10:11pmpost #70753 of 1176686/12/12 at 12:49ampost #70754 of 1176686/12/12 at 2:11am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1656 Active Users (366 Members and 1290 Guests)
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › How noticeable is a patch 6 minutes ago
- › The Contentedness thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › High Brow v. Low Brow dressing 8 minutes ago
- › Suit Addict 9 minutes ago
- › ESPN=UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano... 10 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › GET LIVE=Rousey vs Zingano Live ufc 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...