Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4714post #70696 of 1176686/10/12 at 10:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70697 of 1176686/10/12 at 10:49pmpost #70698 of 1176686/10/12 at 10:55pmpost #70699 of 1176686/10/12 at 10:55pmpost #70700 of 1176686/10/12 at 10:56pmThe suit overall look OK, better than 90% of the suit you can find on street. I cannot tell how good the fabric is.
2000 is way over-price. You can get BB and do alteration. Won't look worse.
I think the 2000 price and bespoke is what ppl arguing.post #70701 of 1176686/10/12 at 10:58pmpost #70702 of 1176686/10/12 at 10:59pm
I just can´t believe that suit cost 2k. I keep thinking in terms of pesos, my country´s currency, and if I paid 9000 pesos for a suit that looked like that, I´d probably go berserk on the fucking tailor.post #70703 of 1176686/10/12 at 11:00pmpost #70704 of 1176686/10/12 at 11:01pmpost #70705 of 1176686/10/12 at 11:03pmpost #70706 of 1176686/10/12 at 11:04pmpost #70707 of 1176686/10/12 at 11:05pmpost #70708 of 1176686/11/12 at 12:47ampost #70709 of 1176686/11/12 at 1:40ampost #70710 of 1176686/11/12 at 2:33amQuote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
^haha well no, I wasn't claiming that I received a standing applause; but in general, the MC response was that "the suit isn't bad". Contrast that to the average SW&D response, that the suit is "pretty terrible."
1 MC poster gave a detailed critique, 1 MC poster said it "sure as hell doesn't look bespoke", and 7 MC posters said it looked pretty good.
Look, guys, I don't really care that much. I wasn't even asking for critiques in the first place. This whole conversation is stupid. Sorry, I should never have posted those pictures.
I think the point is paying 2k for a bespoke suit that "isn't that bad" is idk.
There is no rule in music that you "must wear black," except possibly when performing with an orchestra, in which case a tux is more than appropriate. So hopefully you will be attending a lot of funerals
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 seconds ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 56 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 7 minutes ago
- › APC Petit Standard 9 minutes ago
- › APC Petit Standard 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...