Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4714post #70696 of 1176666/10/12 at 10:55pmpost #70697 of 1176666/10/12 at 10:55pmpost #70698 of 1176666/10/12 at 10:56pmThe suit overall look OK, better than 90% of the suit you can find on street. I cannot tell how good the fabric is.
2000 is way over-price. You can get BB and do alteration. Won't look worse.
I think the 2000 price and bespoke is what ppl arguing.post #70699 of 1176666/10/12 at 10:58pmpost #70700 of 1176666/10/12 at 10:59pm
I just can´t believe that suit cost 2k. I keep thinking in terms of pesos, my country´s currency, and if I paid 9000 pesos for a suit that looked like that, I´d probably go berserk on the fucking tailor.post #70701 of 1176666/10/12 at 11:00pmpost #70702 of 1176666/10/12 at 11:01pmpost #70703 of 1176666/10/12 at 11:03pmpost #70704 of 1176666/10/12 at 11:04pmpost #70705 of 1176666/10/12 at 11:05pmpost #70706 of 1176666/11/12 at 12:47ampost #70707 of 1176666/11/12 at 1:40ampost #70708 of 1176666/11/12 at 2:33amQuote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
^haha well no, I wasn't claiming that I received a standing applause; but in general, the MC response was that "the suit isn't bad". Contrast that to the average SW&D response, that the suit is "pretty terrible."
1 MC poster gave a detailed critique, 1 MC poster said it "sure as hell doesn't look bespoke", and 7 MC posters said it looked pretty good.
Look, guys, I don't really care that much. I wasn't even asking for critiques in the first place. This whole conversation is stupid. Sorry, I should never have posted those pictures.
I think the point is paying 2k for a bespoke suit that "isn't that bad" is idk.
There is no rule in music that you "must wear black," except possibly when performing with an orchestra, in which case a tux is more than appropriate. So hopefully you will be attending a lot of funeralspost #70709 of 1176666/11/12 at 2:43ampost #70710 of 1176666/11/12 at 2:46amThread Starter
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 24 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Custom Suiting Toronto 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Boots made by Russell Moccasin Company -- experiences 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...