Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4714
Styleforum Top Picks
2000 is way over-price. You can get BB and do alteration. Won't look worse.
I think the 2000 price and bespoke is what ppl arguing.
I just can´t believe that suit cost 2k. I keep thinking in terms of pesos, my country´s currency, and if I paid 9000 pesos for a suit that looked like that, I´d probably go berserk on the fucking tailor.
^haha well no, I wasn't claiming that I received a standing applause; but in general, the MC response was that "the suit isn't bad". Contrast that to the average SW&D response, that the suit is "pretty terrible."
1 MC poster gave a detailed critique, 1 MC poster said it "sure as hell doesn't look bespoke", and 7 MC posters said it looked pretty good.
Look, guys, I don't really care that much. I wasn't even asking for critiques in the first place. This whole conversation is stupid. Sorry, I should never have posted those pictures.
I think the point is paying 2k for a bespoke suit that "isn't that bad" is idk.
There is no rule in music that you "must wear black," except possibly when performing with an orchestra, in which case a tux is more than appropriate. So hopefully you will be attending a lot of funerals
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 45 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 50 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ID these converse? 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 10 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)