Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4691
Styleforum Top Picks
^^ See, though, everyone cares about clothing to a ridiculous degree, even folks who at a glance wouldn't seem to care at all.
I kind of wish the world would give fewer shits about the types of fabric people drape over their bodies so we can all have fun with our clothinz choices instead.
If it was socially acceptable, I'd just walk around naked
Agree on pants, not on jacket.
frustrating because I wanted no break and this was how they came out. I think in order to do "no break" I actually need pants that are less tapered so the front is hitting a lower point on the shoe, if that makes any sense. With the smaller leg opening on these, the only way to achieve no break is to hem them this short.
I've since switched to just asking for a slight break since I prefer my pants to be tapered more than I prefer them to have no break.
Kingjulian, that sounds good in theory, and you can do that to a small extent, but too much and it looks odd (especially when you're dealing with a tailored suit).
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 7 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 9 minutes ago
- › High quality artificial/faux leather shoes? 10 minutes ago
- › Ralph Lauren lines, and 'who makes what' - a definitive guide 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)