or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4682  

post #70216 of 117666
623 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
geller / geller / rw wow.gif
post #70217 of 117666
You should definitely take the trip. Great Asian cuisine I hear. My cousin just moved back to Toronto after living in Vancouver for a while. Thought he was cray lol
post #70218 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

Ultra casual. Some Diors I hadn't worn in about a year, wrinkled t-shirt, GATs.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


525

525

 

 

I'm guessing that you've grown tired of having kids...

post #70219 of 117666
if you were gonna pick on someone for tight jeans, that seems like an odd choice. need to size down at least one more for styleforum fit.
post #70220 of 117666

Ironically, my go-to jeans fit almost exactly as his do... patch[1].gif  I think we both have a problem.

 

Edit: kid nickels, look at the first picture.  Doesn't look comfortable...

post #70221 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

I'm guessing that you've grown tired of having kids...

puzzled.gif
post #70222 of 117666
shoes not workin there, art
post #70223 of 117666

fuck kids, they're all loud, irrational, and they have freakishly big heads.  plus think of how many jawnz you can get by saving money on not having little bastards.

post #70224 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

fuck humans, they're all loud, irrational, and they have freakishly big heads. 

FTFY

post #70225 of 117666
700
Side view (Click to show)
700

Cotton
Cotton
Cotton
Leather
post #70226 of 117666

^ one of your best imo

post #70227 of 117666
omg that long shirt/jacket. i had to take a deep breath redface.gif

shoes are marsell? or made by your leather-working friend? (i dont think ive ever seen marsell make anything in any other colour but black)
post #70228 of 117666
Ivwri that is fantastic. Not sure about the shoes -- I feel like something black and shinier would be better. But that's nitpicking.
post #70229 of 117666
Thanks for the comments guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

omg that long shirt/jacket. i had to take a deep breath redface.gif
shoes are marsell? or made by your leather-working friend? (i dont think ive ever seen marsell make anything in any other colour but black)

Shoes are Marsell smile.gif. And like shah said, they do a whole range of colours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

Ivwri that is fantastic. Not sure about the shoes -- I feel like something black and shinier would be better. But that's nitpicking.

Glad you like the fit. As for the shoes, I just felt like wearing these out to be honest, and I also like how their lack of structure and profile close the look for me. Like it would have been too right if I went for black shoes. Something like that smile.gif
post #70230 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivwri View Post

Glad you like the fit. As for the shoes, I just felt like wearing these out to be honest, and I also like how their lack of structure and profile close the look for me. Like it would have been too right if I went for black shoes. Something like that smile.gif

exactly what i was thinking when i saw. this small perversion makes it even better in my opinion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread