Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4678post #70156 of 1176686/2/12 at 11:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70157 of 1176686/2/12 at 11:44ampost #70158 of 1176686/2/12 at 2:32pmpost #70159 of 1176686/2/12 at 2:44pmpost #70160 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:04pmpost #70161 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:14pmpost #70162 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:17pmpost #70163 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:22pmpost #70164 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:31pmpost #70165 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:36pm
If you go back a bit, you'll see cola bear was an apparently smart, sensitive, and well-behaved dood. He posted interesting fits (featuring a lot of cool and innovative DIY), but was constantly shat-on for being overweight and ghey. I think the last comment he made in earnest was a critique that involved an odd wrinkling in someone's crotch area -- the now infamous cock bulge fiasco, in which the lemmings all piled-on.post #70166 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:48pm
I went through all his posts and I don't know what you're talking about, there's plenty of gay guys on here that can comment and criticize without consistently making people uncomfortable.
also all fat people get shit on here. having been obese as a teenager, I still have no sympathy for fat people. If you have no self control buy some fucking adderall.Quote:Originally Posted by noobizor
If you go back a bit, you'll see cola bear was an apparently smart, sensitive, and well-behaved dood. He posted interesting fits (featuring a lot of cool and innovative DIY), but was constantly shat-on for being overweight and ghey. I think the last comment he made in earnest was a critique that involved an odd wrinkling in someone's crotch area -- the now infamous cock bulge fiasco, in which the lemmings all piled-on.post #70167 of 1176686/2/12 at 4:27pmpost #70168 of 1176686/2/12 at 4:45pmpost #70169 of 1176686/2/12 at 4:54pmpost #70170 of 1176686/2/12 at 5:00pmNo, it was cola bear... No one remembers his fits (and the ensuing harsh treatment)? I really enjoyed his DIY stuff.
Anduru was the one constantly referencing his boyfriend -- or rather, it felt constant, because hetero references are culturally invisible and slide by undetected, I guess.
For reference, 'All Posts' appear in reverse chronological order.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › What music are you listening to lately? 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 10 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 22 minutes ago
- › recommend me some places to go to in nyc alone 24 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...