Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4678post #70156 of 1176686/2/12 at 11:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #70157 of 1176686/2/12 at 11:44ampost #70158 of 1176686/2/12 at 2:32pmpost #70159 of 1176686/2/12 at 2:44pmpost #70160 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:04pmpost #70161 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:14pmpost #70162 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:17pmpost #70163 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:22pmpost #70164 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:31pmpost #70165 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:36pm
If you go back a bit, you'll see cola bear was an apparently smart, sensitive, and well-behaved dood. He posted interesting fits (featuring a lot of cool and innovative DIY), but was constantly shat-on for being overweight and ghey. I think the last comment he made in earnest was a critique that involved an odd wrinkling in someone's crotch area -- the now infamous cock bulge fiasco, in which the lemmings all piled-on.post #70166 of 1176686/2/12 at 3:48pm
I went through all his posts and I don't know what you're talking about, there's plenty of gay guys on here that can comment and criticize without consistently making people uncomfortable.
also all fat people get shit on here. having been obese as a teenager, I still have no sympathy for fat people. If you have no self control buy some fucking adderall.Quote:Originally Posted by noobizor
If you go back a bit, you'll see cola bear was an apparently smart, sensitive, and well-behaved dood. He posted interesting fits (featuring a lot of cool and innovative DIY), but was constantly shat-on for being overweight and ghey. I think the last comment he made in earnest was a critique that involved an odd wrinkling in someone's crotch area -- the now infamous cock bulge fiasco, in which the lemmings all piled-on.post #70167 of 1176686/2/12 at 4:27pmpost #70168 of 1176686/2/12 at 4:45pmpost #70169 of 1176686/2/12 at 4:54pmpost #70170 of 1176686/2/12 at 5:00pmNo, it was cola bear... No one remembers his fits (and the ensuing harsh treatment)? I really enjoyed his DIY stuff.
Anduru was the one constantly referencing his boyfriend -- or rather, it felt constant, because hetero references are culturally invisible and slide by undetected, I guess.
For reference, 'All Posts' appear in reverse chronological order.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 30 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 41 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 54 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Samuelsohn for Paul Stuart HEAVY flannel Chalkstripe Suit 36/38L 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...