or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4648  

post #69706 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

LOL i really don't know what to say to you at this point facepalm.gif
i'm just gonna assume from now on everything you say is a useless attempt at a troll.

So... that thing you called a clutch and that you also happened to purchase is actually... not a clutch? Do I have that right?
post #69707 of 117666
Nvermind knickels...was just poking at the moo
post #69708 of 117666
moo, i feel like i'm wasting my time talking to you.
post #69709 of 117666
^ Nice edit guess you didn't want to call him an idiot

I have two navy polos a Jil and Lanvin and wear the shit out of them at the beach or James Bond with white pants/jeans. Don't get the crazy hate they get around here but hey this is SF
post #69710 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

God polos are horrid.

 

indeed

 

cp-whtb-large.jpg

post #69711 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

dmash I hear you and agree... polos are clearly not street wear. At the beach, a picnic, ballgame, casual whatever.... if a f'g shirt for christ sakes and no it's not dressy. but comparing our opinions to what the average d-bag thinks is cool is a waste of time. no worries...

This is a clothing forum, a shirt is not just a shirt.
post #69712 of 117666
Thread Starter 
Polo shirts are the new uniform of the mainland Chinese. For this reason alone I hate them with the fury of a thousand suns.

You want to get fucked up, go to Macau and take a shot every time you see a mainlander wearing a polo with his faggy little Gucci messenger bag and his dumb fucking crew-cut. I had to stop after 10 in 30 seconds.
post #69713 of 117666
I've been to Macau several times... much better things to do there...
post #69714 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Polo shirts are the new uniform of the mainland Chinese. For this reason alone I hate them with the fury of a thousand suns.
You want to get fucked up, go to Macau and take a shot every time you see a mainlander wearing a polo with his faggy little Gucci messenger bag and his dumb fucking crew-cut. I had to stop after 10 in 30 seconds.

They've been like this in LA for years, that's because it's like the entry level shirt at a fashion house boutique. They're label whores of the worst kind. And then there's their faggy messengers.
post #69715 of 117666
I4_popped-collars_cool.jpg
post #69716 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Polo shirts are the new uniform of the mainland Chinese. For this reason alone I hate them with the fury of a thousand suns.
You want to get fucked up, go to Macau and take a shot every time you see a mainlander wearing a polo with his faggy little Gucci messenger bag and his dumb fucking crew-cut. I had to stop after 10 in 30 seconds.


It's not just polos, it's obnoxious striped polos, and you're right, they are fucking everywhere.

post #69717 of 117666
IMG_0886.jpg
post #69718 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post

608
W&H
W&H
Acne
Alden
Swaine Adeney Brigg

I LOVE this W+H jacket. I should've grabbed one of those!
post #69719 of 117666
Could have sized up on the gasmask...
post #69720 of 117666
Gas mask would be better if it were a polo.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread