Nice boots, thanks for the photos. I have a pair coming too and they look promising
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4615post #69211 of 1176685/16/12 at 12:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69212 of 1176685/16/12 at 12:22ampost #69213 of 1176685/16/12 at 1:00amQuote:Originally Posted by a la mode
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Whole lot of ass in these pics, hope they're not as tight as they look. I personally really hate the look of fresh denim with sleek boots but that's just me.post #69214 of 1176685/16/12 at 2:25ampost #69215 of 1176685/16/12 at 2:29amQuote:
These are definitely tight, but it is there first wear and I think the pictures aren't a good reflection of true fit. They feel good, albeit tight. The truth is I hope they stretch a little. This is the type of honest feedback I am looking for.post #69216 of 1176685/16/12 at 4:29ampost #69217 of 1176685/16/12 at 4:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
Not a real WAYWT as I didn't wear it out. Just trying out my new jacket and thought I would post.
Deets (Click to show)YYPH SS12 Silk
YYPH AW11 Cotton
YYPH AW11 Wool gabardine
I hope the meathead Nigerian ballers realize that you've left them in the dust. If not that shirt should inform them wellpost #69218 of 1176685/16/12 at 6:23amQuote:thx for this, just ordered a 3pack. did you notice any shrinkage after a wash?Originally Posted by notwithit
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Lifestyle pic (pulling weeds). No idea what the hell my left foot is doing. Maybe I was turning?
I think the AA sheer jersey loose crew is my new favorite t-shirt, at least in terms of the cut. The neck is just wide enough that it's not strangling me, which is a good compromise between a regular crew neck and an actual u-neck. The body is pretty long and has enough of a taper that there's some stacking at the waist. The sleeves could be a little longer and slimmer, but I say that about almost every t-shirt.
Also, has anyone tried having a tailor dart the seat of a pair of jeans, a la Wings + Horns? I like these Ande Whalls (Grifter cut), but there's some serious diaper effect going on.post #69219 of 1176685/16/12 at 7:58ampost #69220 of 1176685/16/12 at 8:25amLooks good. Unis has that same pattern on a jacket this season.
edit at the fit on the model tho - http://unisnewyork.com/products/charlie-tiger-camopost #69221 of 1176685/16/12 at 8:30amQuote:Yeah, I sold those, and I'm keeping an eye out for a pair of 29s.post #69222 of 1176685/16/12 at 9:52ampost #69223 of 1176685/16/12 at 11:03ampost #69224 of 1176685/16/12 at 11:33ampost #69225 of 1176685/16/12 at 11:49amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I can't tell how your clothes fit, or really what they even look like. I guess the brand list is supposed to help me find north but it's just making me think Aether does this look cheaper.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 43 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 54 seconds ago
- › FS: Visvim Brigadier Boots size 9.5 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...