Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4614
Styleforum Top Picks
can I get an opinion on shirt fit? the first pic shows a size small, I think it fits well through the body and sleeves, but the collar is waaay too tight. the second pics are medium, and the collar will close, but it seems kind of baggy to me, especially in the back. These shirts are 100% cotton so perhaps the medium would shrink to an acceptable size?
I normally wear a 15-34 shirt, but I'm having trouble finding casual shirts that fit well. Any suggestions on where to find decent shirts are welcome. I didn't buy either because i felt it would be strange to own a shirt that I couldn't button the collar on, even if I never intend to button the collar.
First step is to get over this feeling - if you have no intention of buttoning it (and understandably so since it's a buttoned-collar), this shouldn't be an issue at all. Pick the size that fits well everywhere else.
I think the AA sheer jersey loose crew is my new favorite t-shirt, at least in terms of the cut. The neck is just wide enough that it's not strangling me, which is a good compromise between a regular crew neck and an actual u-neck. The body is pretty long and has enough of a taper that there's some stacking at the waist. The sleeves could be a little longer and slimmer, but I say that about almost every t-shirt.
Also, has anyone tried having a tailor dart the seat of a pair of jeans, a la Wings + Horns? I like these Ande Whalls (Grifter cut), but there's some serious diaper effect going on.
Sure, stop being so skinny and put some junk in your trunk.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Unbranded Brand Jeans 1 minute ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › New RLPL Navy Cashmere Sport Coat - 42S 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...