Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4614post #69196 of 1176685/15/12 at 2:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #69197 of 1176685/15/12 at 3:39pmpost #69198 of 1176685/15/12 at 3:58pm
can I get an opinion on shirt fit? the first pic shows a size small, I think it fits well through the body and sleeves, but the collar is waaay too tight. the second pics are medium, and the collar will close, but it seems kind of baggy to me, especially in the back. These shirts are 100% cotton so perhaps the medium would shrink to an acceptable size?
I normally wear a 15-34 shirt, but I'm having trouble finding casual shirts that fit well. Any suggestions on where to find decent shirts are welcome. I didn't buy either because i felt it would be strange to own a shirt that I couldn't button the collar on, even if I never intend to button the collar.
thanks.post #69199 of 1176685/15/12 at 4:04pmQuote:
First step is to get over this feeling - if you have no intention of buttoning it (and understandably so since it's a buttoned-collar), this shouldn't be an issue at all. Pick the size that fits well everywhere else.post #69200 of 1176685/15/12 at 4:05pmpost #69201 of 1176685/15/12 at 4:09pmpost #69202 of 1176685/15/12 at 4:22pmpost #69203 of 1176685/15/12 at 4:31pmpost #69204 of 1176685/15/12 at 5:50pmpost #69205 of 1176685/15/12 at 6:09pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by notwithit
I think the AA sheer jersey loose crew is my new favorite t-shirt, at least in terms of the cut. The neck is just wide enough that it's not strangling me, which is a good compromise between a regular crew neck and an actual u-neck. The body is pretty long and has enough of a taper that there's some stacking at the waist. The sleeves could be a little longer and slimmer, but I say that about almost every t-shirt.
Also, has anyone tried having a tailor dart the seat of a pair of jeans, a la Wings + Horns? I like these Ande Whalls (Grifter cut), but there's some serious diaper effect going on.
Sure, stop being so skinny and put some junk in your trunk.post #69206 of 1176685/15/12 at 6:30pmpost #69207 of 1176685/15/12 at 6:30pmpost #69208 of 1176685/15/12 at 8:47pmpost #69209 of 1176685/15/12 at 8:55pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 19 minutes ago
- › How dens Kitc he ns For Sa le Nancegollan 21 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 22 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 26 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 40 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...