Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4593
Styleforum Top Picks
Synth, I think you do something else with your hair.
It's cool and all and I'm sure you love it, but I would like to see you have a more sophisticated cut.
The spikey, standing-upright style you have now is something I mostly see on lost teenagers. It's way too styled and flashy in comparison to both your regular fits (sidezips, jeans, toj) and your more avant-garde (like this one).
I don't think you need to cut a lot of it off, only style it differently.
Have you thought about doing something more low-key, like the "fringe" look?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Steveoffice: it basically just sticks up. The hard part is getting it to stay down.
Well, sure, but isn't that the way it's supposed to be? Someone posts a picture, and we "discuss" it? I'd rather have people talking about clothes and answering questions like we have brains in our heads than posting cute little comments in the thumbs up box.
edit: which I also do, just sayin'
Haha, I knew it would be criticized.
I get what your saying and I predicted you wouldn't give your hair up.
The look I posted works better for younger or less aggressive styles, I guess.
Personally, I can't stand hair styles that are over the top and obviously styled or "cool", but I guess I'm in the minority. That fringe look is in like every lookbook and on every model on the runway now though, fwiw.
Want me to come take a picture of you? We can trade hair and styling tips. I'll bring Cosmo, you supply the 'tinis!
I'm a terrible poet. One time I wrote a poem about rape and Tiresias. It was really bad.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 second ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 26 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 51 seconds ago
- › www.shopthefinest.com - affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Paranoid about moths and the damage they inflict on suits,... 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › PRICE DROPS - RAG & BONE VARSITY (42) N/M 4 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw