or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4583  

post #68731 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak View Post

JASONBOURNEwillycheesesteak.jpg
jason bourne on the left
third looks
Why blur the faces if they arent on the site?
post #68732 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak View Post

JASONBOURNEwillycheesesteak.jpg
jason bourne on the left
third looks

The lighter coloured bucks are clashing with the rest of the outfit imo. I also think that looser (but not loose) pants would in general be a better look for you. For some reason that particular pair always reads as feminine to me.
post #68733 of 117666
I like the whole outfit and the bucks with it. Those and the hat make the outfit stand out. I agree with the jeans being too tight, though. Also, the big watch makes his hands look small, but that's a rather minor issue. smile.gif
post #68734 of 117666
Aight bros, any suggestions on jeans for me? Big thighs here, we're talking 27" with a 34" waist. I hate when the leg opening is bigger than say 8.5 or 8.75, swallows up the shoe and looks poopoo.

Need a site with free shipping/free returns, ideally...wish Revolve stocked LVC ..
post #68735 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post

The lighter coloured bucks are clashing with the rest of the outfit imo. I also think that looser (but not loose) pants would in general be a better look for you. For some reason that particular pair always reads as feminine to me.

you're wrong
post #68736 of 117666
I think maybe we should talk a little about what Willy is doing right, because jesus, that's awesome, and I think it's easy to not see the forest for the trees here sometimes. i think some of us need to stand back and just sort of absorb the swag here.

hot shit:
* The cardigan as a layer under the jacket adds a pattern--cardigans under the bomber always look great
* The jeans are skinny but not nut hugging. They're flattering.
* TOJ, duh
* The bucks are like pow, a kind of nice surprise at the bottom that adds diversity to the blue/brown setup he's got going.
* The hat--boring hair would blow the look, I think. Good hair is probably safer for most of us to go after than the hat, but he's Willy. He makes the hat work.
post #68737 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Are blacked-out Docs an option here? Probably cheaper and easier to come by than a really good pair of derbies.

I have some Docs but it was hot and humid; basically I would have died.

post #68738 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanTheMan View Post

I like the whole outfit and the bucks with it. Those and the hat make the outfit stand out. I agree with the jeans being too tight, though. Also, the big watch makes his hands look small, but that's a rather minor issue. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

* The bucks are like pow, a kind of nice surprise at the bottom that adds diversity to the blue/brown setup he's got going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

you're wrong

Looks like I'm in the minority here haha. I'm willing to concede that the pants might just not be my taste, but I still find the bucks visually jarring. I think it's because there's so much blue on top. I'd like to see a grey or some other shade that compliments the blue. Off-white and navy don't work for me
post #68739 of 117666
Were you two guys co-existing in the same season? wink.gif one is wearing a tee under a jacket, the other is wearing a ls shirt + cardigan + fur collar + tweed/wool cap.

Nice fits anyway icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #68740 of 117666
willy gets cold easily, but he has a warm heart blush.gif
post #68741 of 117666
yes willy's scrotum is unusually long so most of his body heat is spent keeping those low flying birds warm
post #68742 of 117666
cant see details, but you can see fit. teachin' a buddy how to ride.

150715_873174140349_48803687_36854751_1395203433_n.jpg
H&M Purple faux velvet blazer (only $25!)
Hanes
H&M denim
Bally Zips
post #68743 of 117666
Looks cool aether
post #68744 of 117666
post #68745 of 117666

Sorry for the double post.

Camera is acting up so I'll just share some pics from when I was in Nigeria.

 

IMG_1901[2].jpg

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

IMG_1811[1].jpg

 

IMG_1809[1].jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread