or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4569  

post #68521 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post

this thread is hilarious. people in here think because they are more built than the 5'6 130 pound asian manlets here that they are aesthetic. lmao i was like lmao
uh what
post #68522 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post


I swear you had a bitch at me for calling someone a manlet?
Disregard clothing, acquire aesthetics so you can look good in whatever clothes you wear.

Zyzz is that you?

post #68523 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

700
Working from home most of the day and no meetings when I go in later. It feels like I'm wearing pajamas.
Acne
Gap
Yohji
MOMA Close ups of the pants (Click to show)
700
The stripe has a thin layer of silk mesh over it. It's rather hard to capture how cool it looks up close.

I'm sorry.. I like the look of the outfit, but those stripes on those pants man.... come on...
post #68524 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzy View Post

Zyzz is that you?


One day......one day.

I haven't ridden the bike yet so zyzz mode hasn't been achieved, well maybe legs.
post #68525 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post

this thread is hilarious. people in here think because they are more built than the 5'6 130 pound asian manlets here that they are aesthetic. lmao i was like lmao
lmao i am like lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post

I'm sorry.. I like the look of the outfit, but those stripes on those pants man.... come on...

Pants look fine to me, so, uh, where are you going with that?
post #68526 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

lmao i am like lmao


Pants look fine to me, so, uh, where are you going with that?

They look like 14$ track pants from sport check.. without the stripe I think the entire outfit would look better...
post #68527 of 117677
i never like stripes down the leg like that, but maybe it's because they always remind me of roller hockey pants from the 90s
post #68528 of 117677
christ i'm sorry. did not mean to descend this thread into this shit.
post #68529 of 117677
I get a bit of the track pants feel from the pictures too but I imagine it looks very different in person.
post #68530 of 117677
imagine brad ripped with those big pretty eyes and hair
post #68531 of 117677
someone needs to photoshop now.
post #68532 of 117677
We need an entire photochop thread. I imagine it'd be about 85, 90 percent Van Buren.
post #68533 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

This is asked a lot, but typically it's either for privacy or because the camera catches you making a weird or awkward face that would be distracting.

i started blurring my face after shooting the sequel to face/off, there are still lumps of travolta around my jowls
post #68534 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

One day......one day.
I haven't ridden the bike yet so zyzz mode hasn't been achieved, well maybe legs.

zyzz is dead he died

edit:
VVVVVV yo gn is it 'trill' to fart loudly at a urinal?
post #68535 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5 View Post

i started blurring my face after shooting the sequel to face/off, there are still lumps of travolta around my jowls

that wouldn't happen if you just swallowed
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread