or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4567  

post #68491 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by tween_spirit View Post

Guys, I have made my hair ridiculously large by using artificial products and teasing it for extended periods of time, and altered the natural appearance of my face by applying makeup, and now look like a monster wearing human clothes. Clearly the clothes are the problem here.

i don't really think this is the same thing but it's very funny

to noobizor who said this is about "tolerance" -- it's not about tolerance, i don't have a problem with guys who want to be huge or whatever, but he is seriously really really huge. i am honestly not sure how clothes are going to fit this guy. you cannot really separate an outfit from how it suits somebody's body.
post #68492 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

I just actually have a black line across my face most days.  Sometimes it's just blurry.  Doctors can't figure it out.

post #68493 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

it's not about tolerance, i don't have a problem with guys who want to be huge or whatever, but he is seriously really really huge. i am honestly not sure how clothes are going to fit this guy. you cannot really separate an outfit from how it suits somebody's body.

laugh.gif I dunno, man, I'm not trying to be harsh, but this is like boilerplate intolerance. If you had to script it, this is how it would go. Next you'll be telling us about all your huge friends. facepalm.gif


end body fascism!
post #68494 of 117666
I don't think it's intolerance to criticize somebody's body and how it relates to their clothes on a fashion forum. Intolerance is more than just an aesthetic judgement.
post #68495 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

i don't really think this is the same thing but it's very funny
to noobizor who said this is about "tolerance" -- it's not about tolerance, i don't have a problem with guys who want to be huge or whatever, but he is seriously really really huge. i am honestly not sure how clothes are going to fit this guy. you cannot really separate an outfit from how it suits somebody's body.

I don't know why, but this sentence (bolded) reads a lot funnier than it should.


Knucks, have you considered just living out the rest of your life on a nudist colony? Mo' clothes mo' problems man.
post #68496 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

i don't really think this is the same thing but it's very funny
to noobizor who said this is about "tolerance" -- it's not about tolerance, i don't have a problem with guys who want to be huge or whatever, but he is seriously really really huge. i am honestly not sure how clothes are going to fit this guy. you cannot really separate an outfit from how it suits somebody's body.
We have skewed perceptions, but 190lbs at 5'7" isn't "really really huge"
post #68497 of 117666
Not today, but people don't usually take photos of me.

233
post #68498 of 117666
Speaking of hard-to-fit bodies, it suddenly occurred to me yesterday that I'd have no idea what to wear if I had to use a colostomy bag.

Perhaps Yohji?
post #68499 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucks View Post

We have skewed perceptions, but 190lbs at 5'7" isn't "really really huge"

mmm... i think your perception is the one that's skewed here :\
post #68500 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Speaking of hard-to-fit bodies, it suddenly occurred to me yesterday that I'd have no idea what to wear if I had to use a colostomy bag.
Perhaps Yohji?

Wait, this isn't exactly what drop crotch trousers are for?
post #68501 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post


mmm... i think your perception is the one that's skewed here :\

It's really not.... Perhaps by this forum's standards, but nowadays you can't justify calling anyone below 200lbs "really, really huge". Midgets exempt...

post #68502 of 117666
um...40 pounds above average is really, really huge. doesn't matter if that weight comes from fat or muscle.
post #68503 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

um...40 pounds above average is really, really huge. doesn't matter if that weight comes from fat or muscle.
This is really a dumb argument so we should just stop
post #68504 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

I don't think it's intolerance to criticize somebody's body and how it relates to their clothes on a fashion forum. Intolerance is more than just an aesthetic judgement.

I swear you had a bitch at me for calling someone a manlet?

Disregard clothing, acquire aesthetics so you can look good in whatever clothes you wear.
post #68505 of 117666
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

I swear you had a bitch at me for calling someone a manlet?
Disregard clothing, acquire aesthetics so you can look good in whatever clothes you wear.

Sup brah
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread