Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4565  

post #68461 of 117666
Shirt looks good, but I just don't think your lower body is suited for such an extreme taper. What's the hem on those bad boys?
post #68462 of 117666
Thread Starter 
They're uniqlo T-000 sized up 1, I don't think they're too skinny really. Here's the front view, keep in mind the photo is from a downward angle:
RCT7C.jpg

edit: also the colors didn't come through well; the shirt is orange, jeans are turquoise, and boots are lentil-yellow.
post #68463 of 117666

Leg opening is too small for your disproportionate body type.

 

You are very top heavy with scrawny calves. Jeans with too much taper exaggerate this.

post #68464 of 117666
Thread Starter 
Noted, but I don't think so.
post #68465 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post

Leg opening is too small for your disproportionate body type.

You are very top heavy with scrawny calves. Jeans with too much taper exaggerate this.

Looks good to me
post #68466 of 117666

$20 these people are just trying to mimic Otter's previous critiques. 

 

Jeans look fine. (I would spend some more time on legs at the gym though)

post #68467 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post

Leg opening is too small for your disproportionate body type.

You are very top heavy with scrawny calves. Jeans with too much taper exaggerate this.

no
post #68468 of 117666
Suit Alert

NmaWN.jpg27AzB.jpg
post #68469 of 117666
Perfect NOBD, but I wish you would stop messing around with your pose in the full body shots. hard to tell how the suit fits with half of it riding up.
post #68470 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI View Post

Perfect NOBD, but I wish you would stop messing around with your pose in the full body shots. hard to tell how the suit fits with half of it riding up.

smile.gif I like clothes in motion.

Warning: Robopose for you (Click to show)
OEIX1.jpg
post #68471 of 117666
so the other day i was wearing a leather jacket, leather boots, and carrying a leather bag cause i had to run errands, and a friend said to me i was all "leathered up". i kinda disliked the comment, lets change, so the bag has to stay, same with the jacket. what other footwear can i wear with this outfit? i could switch to suede leather shoes, or try sneakers. but i dislike wearing sneakers, so ghetto, and i am not sure if my suede derbies would go too well with a leather jacket. any suggestions?
post #68472 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroh View Post

so the other day i was wearing a leather jacket, leather boots, and carrying a leather bag cause i had to run errands, and a friend said to me i was all "leathered up". i kinda disliked the comment, lets change, so the bag has to stay, same with the jacket. what other footwear can i wear with this outfit? i could switch to suede leather shoes, or try sneakers. but i dislike wearing sneakers, so ghetto, and i am not sure if my suede derbies would go too well with a leather jacket. any suggestions?

i thought you are the clothing genius?
post #68473 of 117666
^^ You don't like being leathered up?
post #68474 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

^^ You don't like being leathered up?

i normally wear the lj and the boots together, i don't mind, they go well together. it was just that day i had to carry a bag as well.
post #68475 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post

Leg opening is too small for your disproportionate body type.

 

You are very top heavy with scrawny calves. Jeans with too much taper exaggerate this.

 

I think it looks fine actually.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread