or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4536  

post #68026 of 117668
Philly it's not terrible... "less bad" than your first post and certainly more of a fit even if unremarkable. Given that your in shape you have a fair amount of freedom to try different things so as someone recommended before start with some simple (and not expensive) basics and see what works for you. Cheers for braving the critiques...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillmaticbeat View Post

i respect marines regardless of their dress

+ I salute you sir. This is an honorable and distinguished point. Not all of us are so brave, myself included. Thank you Philly.
post #68027 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

I dig the loose sweater look personally
Ambivalent on the pants however. They don't look tight (remember this is styleforum!), so the decision of whether to return them just depends on how they feel

They are APC's after all.. i'm sure they're already too big now.
post #68028 of 117668
jYwlm.jpg?1
39eNN.jpg?1
1NPCK.jpg?1
dana lee
club monaco
selective thread
our legacy
converse
post #68029 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

Basic ish again. Attempting to salsa dance.

Don't give up for a year and you'll be good! Dancing in a jacket is not too comfortable though, because you tend to sweat a lot once you get past the beginners stage. Good luck, it's a very challenging, but rewarding hobby.
post #68030 of 117668
so many good fits lately.
post #68031 of 117668
I am not about to read through the 600 pages since my last visit, but here is an almost styleforum approved fit from yours truly.

525

happy anniversary and so forth.
post #68032 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

I dig the loose sweater look personally
Ambivalent on the pants however. They don't look tight (remember this is styleforum!), so the decision of whether to return them just depends on how they feel

yeah I really like the loose fit of it, wish I picked up more.

don't think you can tell from the pic, but the apcs are a lightweight chino, so I don't think they'll stretch too much and it's a little uncomfortable.

thanks for the feedback everyone.
post #68033 of 117668
On dat UU trip

644
post #68034 of 117668
incongruous

cool individual pieces, though
post #68035 of 117668
dat bunk bed
post #68036 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

incongruous
cool individual pieces, though

Yeah, I kinda feel this way too, and not just about this fit. Need to work on my congruence game. confused.gif

EDIT: And no bunk beds here, Moo. Just a couple halfway-lifted beds. College dorm and all.
post #68037 of 117668
i just liked your fits because i like the pants rofl. i live in ny, but i'm too lazy to go to uniqlo OTL
post #68038 of 117668
a loose fitted tee - heathered grey or white and some lowtop sneakers - canvas vansesque in white/off white/rly dark grey would complement the relaxedness....
post #68039 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

Yeah, I kinda feel this way too, and not just about this fit. Need to work on my congruence game. confused.gif
EDIT: And no bunk beds here, Moo. Just a couple halfway-lifted beds. College dorm and all.

Sweet, never seen. Storage underneath?
post #68040 of 117668
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

a loose fitted tee - heathered grey or white and some lowtop sneakers - canvas vansesque in white/off white/rly dark grey would complement the relaxedness....

I think white high-tops would work too, depending on the vibe you're going for. It's very much a chronoaug fit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread