or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4529  

post #67921 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

700 beach (Click to show)
509

my favorite from you thus far, deets on everything? PS, looks like you've slimmed down a bit
post #67922 of 117668

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


my favorite from you thus far, deets on everything? PS, looks like you've slimmed down a bit

 

I think the jacket is a nanamica reversible varsity.

post #67923 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihrm View Post



I think the jacket is a nanamica reversible varsity.

Ahhh you're right, now i really want one. Wonder what the shoes are, CP or W+H?
post #67924 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

Are those #8 Indy?

yeah
post #67925 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

my favorite from you thus far, deets on everything? PS, looks like you've slimmed down a bit

Thanks - no unfortunately I haven't lost an ounce - layers are getting thinner with the weather.

Nanamica varsity, CDG cotton sweater (not visible), KMW Rocker, white Rafstros, Schneider cotton scarf on the boardwalk picture
post #67926 of 117668
That to the beach? I like jet's interpretation better
post #67927 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Thanks - no unfortunately I haven't lost an ounce - layers are getting thinner with the weather.
Nanamica varsity, CDG cotton sweater (not visible), KMW Rocker, white Rafstros, Schneider cotton scarf on the boardwalk picture

Those rafstros look surprisingly not bulky
post #67928 of 117668
6f5T6.jpg

Had to do one before I left New York.

Shout outs to bows and artishard!
post #67929 of 117668

Which model of CP's are those melo?

post #67930 of 117668
edit: gdl beat me to it.
post #67931 of 117668
165
post #67932 of 117668
Melonadejello, what label is the shirt? It looks very familiar...
post #67933 of 117668
Robert geller i think..
post #67934 of 117668
synthese inspired

467
post #67935 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Melonadejello, what label is the shirt? It looks very familiar...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread