nite nite styleforum, gotta go sexcercise now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4509post #67622 of 1176664/25/12 at 9:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Stanley, we were probably closer to each other this weekend than at any other point in Styleforum history. Did you feel it, too?
Ultimate gringo steeze, complete with souvenir hat for my girlfriend:
This bus was not nearly as cool as the ones that had wizards, knights, and vikings fighting dragons. Plus, his team lost.
What do I have to do to take away that hat from you?post #67623 of 1176664/25/12 at 10:10pmpost #67624 of 1176664/25/12 at 10:32pmThread Starterpost #67625 of 1176664/25/12 at 11:16pmpost #67626 of 1176664/25/12 at 11:18pmpost #67627 of 1176664/25/12 at 11:20pmpost #67628 of 1176664/25/12 at 11:39pmpost #67629 of 1176664/25/12 at 11:43pmpost #67630 of 1176664/25/12 at 11:48pmyeah i'm like 185 around 10-11% right now. way higher than I usually am because I was drinking like 4-5x a week for 3 month straight from Nov-Feb
how tall are you? i'm about 6' and I feel that 180 7% or so I 'feel' the healthiest. I can pack on more muscle than that but I don't feel as athletic and active as I like.
Edited by dmash - 4/26/12 at 12:40ampost #67631 of 1176664/26/12 at 12:07amThread Starterpost #67632 of 1176664/26/12 at 1:28amQuote:
pretttty sure zeus is greek. just saying.post #67633 of 1176664/26/12 at 2:25amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by dmashQuote:
Haha, I'm wanting to attend one of these as well for reasons like this. Everybody yaps a lot on SF but I know it's different in real life.
and Rennavate, it's people like you why pretty much all my potential WAYWT's are with my girl and I would never post them. That girl just looks like an average girl, WTF kind of frames do you date?Quote:Originally Posted by jetQuote:
Last I checked you're the fuckin clown lookin niqqa on here.Quote:
She ain't perfect son check out those hands and feet.Quote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Trying to channel my inner Hendrix.
Some details (Click to show)
Emile Lafaurie / Mossimo / Ikks / Opening Ceremony (thanks to pfurey for the shoes)
She's actually a runway model.
P.S. I kind of hate this thread now. It's like being at a party that you don't like, and wishing you could leave, but not being able to because you're too drunk.
P.P.S. I really liked the fit pic of the guy sitting on the toilet a few pages back, but please, whomever you are - go somewhere else for the picture.
P.P.P.S. Rennavate: thanks for the moral support.
P.P.P.P.S. Thewho13: I love how only your first fit pic here on WAYWT was crappy. It creates the illusion that you improved overnight.post #67634 of 1176664/26/12 at 4:23ami've never worn this suit even though the (margiela) SA assured me it looked ok- the fit is just too far out of my tailored comfort zone. but one of parker's recent posts inspired me to embrace the slouch...
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 4/26/12 at 4:53ampost #67635 of 1176664/26/12 at 5:27am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › UK PM May Outlines Brexit Priorities; UK Won't Remain in Single... 35 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › COS Wide Lapel Trench Coat - 48/M 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › CLASSIC ENGLISH BRIEFCASE 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...