Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4500post #67486 of 1176664/25/12 at 5:55ampost #67487 of 1176664/25/12 at 6:00ampost #67488 of 1176664/25/12 at 6:09amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
Lurk a while longer before your next WAYWT post, hit the gym and cut down on that upper block bulk
Not meant to be harsh, but just about every outfit will look better if the wearer is fit
yeah that's obviouspost #67489 of 1176664/25/12 at 6:14ammr moo are you as much of a whiny bitch in real life?
ps: http://www.styleforum.net/t/127579/leave-of-absence-ignore-list-clearedpost #67490 of 1176664/25/12 at 6:17ampost #67491 of 1176664/25/12 at 6:20ampost #67492 of 1176664/25/12 at 6:22am
His pants are too skinny for his frame but I'm not sure where this is coming from, if he's overweight I def can't tell from that pic?
Edit: actually yeah you're right
I don't think I have much more than that. I could use a few more shirts because I essentially have three that I wash a lot but other than that you don't need a ton of clothes. I'm not sure I'd want more than I could fit in a suitcase...post #67493 of 1176664/25/12 at 6:40amQuote:
As much as I hate moving, I am looking forward to once again getting rid of all the shit i don't wear. My casual outfits are all 90% the same and I have way too much crap I never wear.post #67494 of 1176664/25/12 at 6:40ampost #67495 of 1176664/25/12 at 6:48ampost #67496 of 1176664/25/12 at 7:02ampost #67497 of 1176664/25/12 at 7:15amQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
mr moo are you as much of a whiny bitch in real life?
ahahahahaa love that one
For a big burly dude he's a huge pussy. I'll link the post where he got ripped in the shoe porn thread later.post #67498 of 1176664/25/12 at 7:19amQuote:Originally Posted by dmash
You don't have to get technical with me, I know my shit too. I think it's complete overkill though and too many people try to overanalyze working out. Lift hard, eat right and sleep well and you'll get the results you want. Tying your nutrition and certain rep schemes in is just icing on the cake. (Not insinuating you do) but the majority of guys that are always trying to change stuff are the ones who don't have enough discipline to even stay with a diet/routine for more than a week which is absurd to try and expect results in that short of time.
This is WAYWT though, so I'll gladly continue this convo in the Health & Body forum. Don't want to keep saturating a clothing thread with nutrition and fitness stuff.
Eason- I think clen is notoriously overrated, ESPECIALLY for guys. A good ECA stack is way better, internally and externally speaking IMO.
I personally think its great and would recommend it to anyone without heart problems who wants to lose weight whilst maintaining or even gaining strength.post #67499 of 1176664/25/12 at 7:25ampost #67500 of 1176664/25/12 at 7:26amQuote:
This is how body image disorders develop.
I understand your trying to help him out (and I agree partially), but I think he looks fine. You don't need to be fit to look good in clothes. He is far from fat.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 41 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...