microclimate. 60 degrees with fog and wind chill isn't that nice. feels like 50-55
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4499post #67471 of 1176684/24/12 at 10:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67472 of 1176684/24/12 at 10:54pmQuote:
Last I checked you're the fuckin clown lookin niqqa on here.Quote:
She ain't perfect son check out those hands and feet.post #67473 of 1176684/24/12 at 10:57pmpost #67474 of 1176684/24/12 at 10:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker
Don´t forget to get some chorizos, morcillas and salchichas parrilleras (the longer and thinner sausage), besides the rest of the meat of course. Some chicken also, chinchulines (if you grill´em properly) and lamb as well, just to have a little bit of everything.
Lionheart Biker, where we lived before, we had a friend from BA...he and his wife were tango masters. They had an asado in their backyard, where there was almost an entire cow on the grill (parisha, not parilla, but parisha hahaha)....he had all the strange cuts including the chinchulines...which were disgusting if I am honest...he also had the tongue, ubres, tripa gorda, mollejas (moshejas, hahhaaha) and the lungs...as well as the tiras, the vacio, the lomo, and everything else...they put everything on the parilla and then covered with newspaper...which made me think these people are mental, but I think they said that if the newspaper caught fire, the parilla was too hot!...and grilled everything for half the day while they ate empanadas non-stop and drunk themselves stupid....and then it was meat time! All the meat cuts were insanely delicious, plus that asado cooking technique made everything cut like butter! It was some of the best meat I have eaten anywhere actually, I must have eaten 50,000 calories that day...but as I said, the chinchulines were awful (like plastic and tasted very weird in a nasty way) and I didn't dare try the ubres...I draw the line unlike you Argentines hahahha...
They didn't have any of the sausages...I didn't know they were part of an asado (I thought asado was just eveyrthing that comes from a cow, eyeballs and all!)....I have morcillas in the fridge now actually, as well as Cabreras cheese...we raided an Asturiano deli last week....it'll be fabada day probably this Saturday, for another 50,000 or so calories...
Edited by Miran2 - 4/24/12 at 11:15pmpost #67475 of 1176684/24/12 at 11:13pmpost #67476 of 1176684/24/12 at 11:27pmpost #67477 of 1176684/24/12 at 11:28pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
man, haven't you guys figured out APK and Teger are our enforcers? they keep the riffraff out!post #67478 of 1176684/24/12 at 11:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by APK
What's with the arrogance? He's admittedly still getting his footing and taking the advice dispensed with stride. It's not like he came in here twirling his dick like a cane and bragging about what amazing style he has. Do you think you're suddenly entitled you to berate a guy who's been nothing but humble through all of this because you spent a few bills on Uniqlo Undercover garb?
Thank you.post #67479 of 1176684/24/12 at 11:54pmpost #67480 of 1176684/25/12 at 12:11amThread Starterpost #67481 of 1176684/25/12 at 12:18ampost #67482 of 1176684/25/12 at 3:01ampost #67483 of 1176684/25/12 at 4:21ampost #67484 of 1176684/25/12 at 5:02am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Can someone help me determine the era of this Brioni suit? 8 minutes ago
- › First post and needing some help 11 minutes ago
- › Barker 13 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 13 minutes ago
- › Can you shorten a suit jacket? 14 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...