microclimate. 60 degrees with fog and wind chill isn't that nice. feels like 50-55
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4499
Styleforum Top Picks
Last I checked you're the fuckin clown lookin niqqa on here.
She ain't perfect son check out those hands and feet.
Don´t forget to get some chorizos, morcillas and salchichas parrilleras (the longer and thinner sausage), besides the rest of the meat of course. Some chicken also, chinchulines (if you grill´em properly) and lamb as well, just to have a little bit of everything.
Lionheart Biker, where we lived before, we had a friend from BA...he and his wife were tango masters. They had an asado in their backyard, where there was almost an entire cow on the grill (parisha, not parilla, but parisha hahaha)....he had all the strange cuts including the chinchulines...which were disgusting if I am honest...he also had the tongue, ubres, tripa gorda, mollejas (moshejas, hahhaaha) and the lungs...as well as the tiras, the vacio, the lomo, and everything else...they put everything on the parilla and then covered with newspaper...which made me think these people are mental, but I think they said that if the newspaper caught fire, the parilla was too hot!...and grilled everything for half the day while they ate empanadas non-stop and drunk themselves stupid....and then it was meat time! All the meat cuts were insanely delicious, plus that asado cooking technique made everything cut like butter! It was some of the best meat I have eaten anywhere actually, I must have eaten 50,000 calories that day...but as I said, the chinchulines were awful (like plastic and tasted very weird in a nasty way) and I didn't dare try the ubres...I draw the line unlike you Argentines hahahha...
They didn't have any of the sausages...I didn't know they were part of an asado (I thought asado was just eveyrthing that comes from a cow, eyeballs and all!)....I have morcillas in the fridge now actually, as well as Cabreras cheese...we raided an Asturiano deli last week....it'll be fabada day probably this Saturday, for another 50,000 or so calories...
Edited by Miran2 - 4/24/12 at 11:15pm
man, haven't you guys figured out APK and Teger are our enforcers? they keep the riffraff out!
What's with the arrogance? He's admittedly still getting his footing and taking the advice dispensed with stride. It's not like he came in here twirling his dick like a cane and bragging about what amazing style he has. Do you think you're suddenly entitled you to berate a guy who's been nothing but humble through all of this because you spent a few bills on Uniqlo Undercover garb?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shanghai Tailors: Midrange 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden 975 shell LWB - color 8 - size 10D - worn once 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 10 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 11 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 12 minutes ago
- › Cheap Kitchen Sale 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...