Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4499
Styleforum Top Picks
I know people have given CDHagg shit in the past, but a) props to the guy for sticking around and improving without blowing his brains out after losing all self-confidence b) I know this is super creepy but that girl is so fucking hot but partially because I don't know what her face looks like thus can imagine it's great but it's the projection of possibly hotness that I might like most, but she also has the kind of body I am an absolute sucker for and now I'll end the creeper internet stalking c) if that's your girlfriend, kudos, CDHagg. Kudos. DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS DO YOU THING BRO.
I think they both look great in that pic.
I've found very small differences in gains by taking in anything more than 100 I know fuckers taking in 200 and its complete overkill Also I've kinda reached the size i want working on strength now not volume doing super low rep (1-3) sets(5-7) in order to promote myofibrillar hypertrophy and avoid any sarcoplasmic swelling. The amount of protein required to increase strength is not as much as is required for volume gains.
(even though this is WAYWT, lmao this thread has gotten off track)
Hoozah I highly suggest you do. It's always veryyyy suprising to all my buddies when I really make them write down what all they eat. Especially the ones who workout and 'swear' they take in all this protein when in reality it's barely busting 100g. Do it for 2-3 days to get an accurate gauge and don't 'not eat what you usually eat'.
Oh yeah, for sure, I know......it's just crazy to me. I want it to slow down, food bills are killinggggg me every week.
This is WAYWT though, so I'll gladly continue this convo in the Health & Body forum. Don't want to keep saturating a clothing thread with nutrition and fitness stuff.
Eason- I think clen is notoriously overrated, ESPECIALLY for guys. A good ECA stack is way better, internally and externally speaking IMO.
Last I checked you're the fuckin clown lookin niqqa on here.
She ain't perfect son check out those hands and feet.
Don´t forget to get some chorizos, morcillas and salchichas parrilleras (the longer and thinner sausage), besides the rest of the meat of course. Some chicken also, chinchulines (if you grill´em properly) and lamb as well, just to have a little bit of everything.
Lionheart Biker, where we lived before, we had a friend from BA...he and his wife were tango masters. They had an asado in their backyard, where there was almost an entire cow on the grill (parisha, not parilla, but parisha hahaha)....he had all the strange cuts including the chinchulines...which were disgusting if I am honest...he also had the tongue, ubres, tripa gorda, mollejas (moshejas, hahhaaha) and the lungs...as well as the tiras, the vacio, the lomo, and everything else...they put everything on the parilla and then covered with newspaper...which made me think these people are mental, but I think they said that if the newspaper caught fire, the parilla was too hot!...and grilled everything for half the day while they ate empanadas non-stop and drunk themselves stupid....and then it was meat time! All the meat cuts were insanely delicious, plus that asado cooking technique made everything cut like butter! It was some of the best meat I have eaten anywhere actually, I must have eaten 50,000 calories that day...but as I said, the chinchulines were awful (like plastic and tasted very weird in a nasty way) and I didn't dare try the ubres...I draw the line unlike you Argentines hahahha...
They didn't have any of the sausages...I didn't know they were part of an asado (I thought asado was just eveyrthing that comes from a cow, eyeballs and all!)....I have morcillas in the fridge now actually, as well as Cabreras cheese...we raided an Asturiano deli last week....it'll be fabada day probably this Saturday, for another 50,000 or so calories...
Edited by Miran2 - 4/24/12 at 11:15pm
man, haven't you guys figured out APK and Teger are our enforcers? they keep the riffraff out!
What's with the arrogance? He's admittedly still getting his footing and taking the advice dispensed with stride. It's not like he came in here twirling his dick like a cane and bragging about what amazing style he has. Do you think you're suddenly entitled you to berate a guy who's been nothing but humble through all of this because you spent a few bills on Uniqlo Undercover garb?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › nonnative 3 minutes ago
- › Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › show us your closet 4 minutes ago
- › Study abroad in Paris. Need wardrobe help. 5 minutes ago
- › Fund my Meccariello - shoes for sale UK9/ US10 - Anthony Cleverley, EG 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)