Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4494post #67396 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:11pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67397 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:18pmQuote:
You are one of my favorite posters.
On a serious note, casey, it should be pretty obvious I never said anything negative about your physical looks, but I do mean the things I said. I've had problems with my posture for the longest time, mostly because I work behind a desk. Just think about it constantly and puff your chest as if you were trying to look stronger and raise your chin up. It's going to make a world of difference.post #67398 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:30pmpost #67399 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:40pmpost #67400 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:48pmpost #67401 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:51pmpost #67402 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:57pmQuote:
Aren't you tired of this? Just drop it, it was never funny. You sound like a bitch that I fucked in the ass all night and then kicked out in the morning: butt-hurt and spiteful.post #67403 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:58pmpost #67404 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
I feel like you never get enough accolades for your stelliferous fits, so I'm re-posting this.Quote:Originally Posted by ColdsnapWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This girl be pretty, she is also makes you look rail thin.
The comments on this post really made me laugh (in a good way). But, um, Coldsnap... were you trying to speak English?post #67405 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:06pmpost #67406 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:10pmcasey, you should wear contacts or get plastic frames that fit closer to your face (probably both). the tee looks ok to me. you are a small guy so a tee with narrower shoulder would accentuate your small frame.
also, the chucks look way too flat with your trousers (or are they jeans? I can't tell). hi chucks or even new balances would be better. and please do not get white jps. better glasses, haircut, nb's and rolling up your trousers would make your fit less unremarkable.post #67407 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by acecow
You are one of my favorite posters.
On a serious note, casey, it should be pretty obvious I never said anything negative about your physical looks, but I do mean the things I said. I've had problems with my posture for the longest time, mostly because I work behind a desk. Just think about it constantly and puff your chest as if you were trying to look stronger and raise your chin up. It's going to make a world of difference.
You're fine. I know I still need new glasses. A couple months ago my physical therapist told me I was standing too straight or something so maybe I overcorrected thatpost #67408 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:15pmpost #67409 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:16pm
CDHagg, I really fail to see how you, of all people, can lecture other members about forum etiquette!
I complimented you on your superior vacuum cleaner and asked a question...and you didn't have the simple common courtesy to reply...by post or by PM! Honestly! Come now...post #67410 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:20pmQuote:
how can your posture be too straight? if you're curving the other way, you're no longer straight either...
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Momotaro Jeans 0705SP Size 33 8 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 12 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...