Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4494post #67396 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:11pmpost #67397 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:18pmQuote:
You are one of my favorite posters.
On a serious note, casey, it should be pretty obvious I never said anything negative about your physical looks, but I do mean the things I said. I've had problems with my posture for the longest time, mostly because I work behind a desk. Just think about it constantly and puff your chest as if you were trying to look stronger and raise your chin up. It's going to make a world of difference.post #67398 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:30pmpost #67399 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:40pmpost #67400 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:48pmpost #67401 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:51pmpost #67402 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:57pmQuote:
Aren't you tired of this? Just drop it, it was never funny. You sound like a bitch that I fucked in the ass all night and then kicked out in the morning: butt-hurt and spiteful.post #67403 of 1176664/24/12 at 5:58pmpost #67404 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
I feel like you never get enough accolades for your stelliferous fits, so I'm re-posting this.Quote:Originally Posted by ColdsnapWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This girl be pretty, she is also makes you look rail thin.
The comments on this post really made me laugh (in a good way). But, um, Coldsnap... were you trying to speak English?post #67405 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:06pmpost #67406 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:10pmcasey, you should wear contacts or get plastic frames that fit closer to your face (probably both). the tee looks ok to me. you are a small guy so a tee with narrower shoulder would accentuate your small frame.
also, the chucks look way too flat with your trousers (or are they jeans? I can't tell). hi chucks or even new balances would be better. and please do not get white jps. better glasses, haircut, nb's and rolling up your trousers would make your fit less unremarkable.post #67407 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by acecow
You are one of my favorite posters.
On a serious note, casey, it should be pretty obvious I never said anything negative about your physical looks, but I do mean the things I said. I've had problems with my posture for the longest time, mostly because I work behind a desk. Just think about it constantly and puff your chest as if you were trying to look stronger and raise your chin up. It's going to make a world of difference.
You're fine. I know I still need new glasses. A couple months ago my physical therapist told me I was standing too straight or something so maybe I overcorrected thatpost #67408 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:15pmpost #67409 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:16pm
CDHagg, I really fail to see how you, of all people, can lecture other members about forum etiquette!
I complimented you on your superior vacuum cleaner and asked a question...and you didn't have the simple common courtesy to reply...by post or by PM! Honestly! Come now...post #67410 of 1176664/24/12 at 6:20pmQuote:
how can your posture be too straight? if you're curving the other way, you're no longer straight either...
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Stupid political crap your friends post on facebook. 3 minutes ago
- › RRL slim western shirts (large), KLAXON HOWL denim jacket (large),... 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Jack Erwin anyone? 13 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 16 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding