or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4494

post #67396 of 115957
lol, comments on my post are cracking me up I forgot all about the 2%
post #67397 of 115957
Boring "summer" fit pic.

2012-04-24_17-54-53_742.jpg
post #67398 of 115957
Unremarkable. Also, white JPs are next on the "to-buy" list.

570
post #67399 of 115957
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

Unremarkable. Also, white JPs are next on the "to-buy" list. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
570

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but you look like a nerdy virgin kind of guy. I'm sure you're not, but that's the vibe. Regardless of what you're wearing, bulking up the top half of your body, fixing your posture and changing the hairstyle would do wonders. Oh, and smile!

Edit: One more thing: notice, how the shoulder seams of your t-shirt are below the shoulder line? That makes your shoulders seem weaker and not as straight. Your whole top part around the neck feels constricted, as if invisible walls were pushing your shoulders inward. In other words, try a different t-shirt for a quick fix.
post #67400 of 115957
ummmm being a virgin is required to actively post in SW&D. Doesn't anybody here read the rules?

Plus I don't see a ring on his finger so I should hope he still is...................................
post #67401 of 115957
post count is actually times you masturbated.
post #67402 of 115957
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but you look like a nerdy virgin kind of guy. I'm sure you're not, but that's the vibe. Regardless of what you're wearing, bulking up the top half of your body, fixing your posture and changing the hairstyle would do wonders. Oh, and smile!

I know you'll accuse me of saying this just because I'm not fond of you, but casey doesn't look terribly different than you.
post #67403 of 115957
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

I know you'll accuse me of saying this just because I'm not fond of you, but casey doesn't look terribly different than you.

467
post #67404 of 115957
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

I know you'll accuse me of saying this just because I'm not fond of you, but casey doesn't look terribly different than you.

You are one of my favorite posters.

On a serious note, casey, it should be pretty obvious I never said anything negative about your physical looks, but I do mean the things I said. I've had problems with my posture for the longest time, mostly because I work behind a desk. Just think about it constantly and puff your chest as if you were trying to look stronger and raise your chin up. It's going to make a world of difference.
post #67405 of 115957
Hey, Casey's entire family died in a car crash yesterday, and his dog has cancer. He's going through difficult times, so some grief is understandable. Leave him alone!
post #67406 of 115957
acecow you always look like a bitch in your photos, but you don't see us telling you to change who you are.
post #67407 of 115957
I like casey because I find it funny that someone with zero style chooses to spend his time posting on a styleforum.
post #67408 of 115957
and now that I remember he has a blog about style my mind is blown even more
post #67409 of 115957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

acecow you always look like a bitch in your photos, but you don't see us telling you to change who you are.

Aren't you tired of this? Just drop it, it was never funny. You sound like a bitch that I fucked in the ass all night and then kicked out in the morning: butt-hurt and spiteful.
post #67410 of 115957
Round two. FIGHT!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread