Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4494post #67396 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67397 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by acecow
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but you look like a nerdy virgin kind of guy. I'm sure you're not, but that's the vibe. Regardless of what you're wearing, bulking up the top half of your body, fixing your posture and changing the hairstyle would do wonders. Oh, and smile!
I know you'll accuse me of saying this just because I'm not fond of you, but casey doesn't look terribly different than you.post #67398 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:11pmpost #67399 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:18pmQuote:
You are one of my favorite posters.
On a serious note, casey, it should be pretty obvious I never said anything negative about your physical looks, but I do mean the things I said. I've had problems with my posture for the longest time, mostly because I work behind a desk. Just think about it constantly and puff your chest as if you were trying to look stronger and raise your chin up. It's going to make a world of difference.post #67400 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:30pmpost #67401 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:40pmpost #67402 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:48pmpost #67403 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:51pmpost #67404 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:57pmQuote:
Aren't you tired of this? Just drop it, it was never funny. You sound like a bitch that I fucked in the ass all night and then kicked out in the morning: butt-hurt and spiteful.post #67405 of 1176684/24/12 at 5:58pmpost #67406 of 1176684/24/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
I feel like you never get enough accolades for your stelliferous fits, so I'm re-posting this.Quote:Originally Posted by ColdsnapWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
This girl be pretty, she is also makes you look rail thin.
The comments on this post really made me laugh (in a good way). But, um, Coldsnap... were you trying to speak English?post #67407 of 1176684/24/12 at 6:06pmpost #67408 of 1176684/24/12 at 6:10pmcasey, you should wear contacts or get plastic frames that fit closer to your face (probably both). the tee looks ok to me. you are a small guy so a tee with narrower shoulder would accentuate your small frame.
also, the chucks look way too flat with your trousers (or are they jeans? I can't tell). hi chucks or even new balances would be better. and please do not get white jps. better glasses, haircut, nb's and rolling up your trousers would make your fit less unremarkable.post #67409 of 1176684/24/12 at 6:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by acecow
You are one of my favorite posters.
On a serious note, casey, it should be pretty obvious I never said anything negative about your physical looks, but I do mean the things I said. I've had problems with my posture for the longest time, mostly because I work behind a desk. Just think about it constantly and puff your chest as if you were trying to look stronger and raise your chin up. It's going to make a world of difference.
You're fine. I know I still need new glasses. A couple months ago my physical therapist told me I was standing too straight or something so maybe I overcorrected that
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 second ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...