Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4488post #67307 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:01pmpost #67308 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:02pmthanks for comments and thumbs up fellas ! i've always cuffed the sleeves on this jacket, donno why, but only this one.Quote:skitlets
"I like this. Also, latte better have been in the AM, you heathen."
lol ! yes it was around 930 i am no uncivilized heathenpost #67309 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:06pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Tirailleur1Quote:
Eason...your attempts to be funny/witty never seem to take off that FAIL launch pad.
keep trying though...
FAIL launch pad, ICE BURN. I entertain myself.post #67310 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:06pmpost #67311 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:08pmpost #67312 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:09pmpost #67313 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:23pmpost #67314 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)royal robbin (I have no idea what this is? maybe vintage?)
j crew x 2
Really like the rotten tomato sweat.
What am I to do after law school?post #67315 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:38pmpost #67316 of 1176664/23/12 at 9:00pmpost #67317 of 1176664/23/12 at 9:31pmpost #67318 of 1176664/23/12 at 9:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by notwithitQuote:You know, I don't agree with basically any of what acecow said (about nicelynice, that is; I'm on board with Ivwri's Yohji fit being awesome) or how he said it, but I think I can understand where he's coming from on most of those points. Actually, I agree that the fit of the jeans is a little sub-par.Originally Posted by acecow
This is simply awesome. You are, so far, the only person I see on this board who makes the Yohji aesthetic look so good.
This is simply boring and uninspiring. There's nothing interesting or particularly well-fitting about this outfit. A generic 20-something out of college dude in a typical democratic city. (and yes, I realize he's not in one, just saying...)
I don't see why you posted this at all.
Edit: To elaborate what I don't like about this fit:
1) The undershirt poking from under the sweater isn't doing it for me.
2) The sweater (or whatever it is) screams banana republic. The lighter color at the bottom and darker on the top makes the wearer look fatter in the mid section, and he's not a buff guy to start with.
3) Droopy shoulders, sleeve pockets and hacking pockets on the windbreaker add to that affect making him look he's "melting to the ground" for a lack of better explanation.
4) The oversized sleeve opening right before the cuffs seems out of proportion to the rest of the outfit/body type.
5) The pants are too long to break nicely and too short/wide to stack in a good way. Therefore, they fit like your typical american dad jeans.
6) The shoes are ugly with their contrasting red shoe laces and raised toes.
There, I hope I'm being more objective. That said, I liked many of his outfits, just not this one.
I also don´t see anything special in NN´s fit. I mean, it´s not bad at all, but also not mind blowing. The sweater is what I like the most. It´s really nice. Red laces on shoes should be changed imo. And, like teger said, jeans don´t look good.... balmains shouldn´t look so boring.post #67319 of 1176664/23/12 at 9:48pmpost #67320 of 1176664/23/12 at 9:50pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1249 Active Users (208 Members and 1041 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Junkard Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 29 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...