Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4487post #67291 of 1176664/23/12 at 5:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67292 of 1176664/23/12 at 5:34pmpost #67293 of 1176664/23/12 at 5:41pmQuote:
good idea! I've done this before with cotton suits, but not wool. could be neat if it had an all-over crinkle pattern, too. i'll give it a try.post #67294 of 1176664/23/12 at 5:49pmHaha, Tween is always mysterious.
Something irks me about Parker's fit today, it seems like it needs something to spice it up (maybe a more interesting drapey shirt and socks) or as tween said throw it into the wash! Right now it appears to me to be a vintage suit attempted to be worn like thom browne.post #67295 of 1176664/23/12 at 5:50pmQuote:
And why would anyone choose to work in an environment like thatpost #67296 of 1176664/23/12 at 5:50pm
yes I got white and navy ones for my slouchy tech ninja daysQuote:Originally Posted by istasi
Are these the blk dnm u-necks we're talking about?
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/blk_dnm/white_scoopneck_t-shirt/47999post #67297 of 1176664/23/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
CDHagg...forget the goth ninja meets Dior nonsense....what I care about is your interesting kitchen! You have mastered the art of cleaning wood floors...but where the hell is that fabled espresso machine? You were not making it up to impress the forum, were you? I see a cheap toaster, even cheaper commercial breakfast cereal or possibly commercial waffles...and that pantry seems to have unhealthy Dr Pepper...and brown sugar and paper napkins blah blah blah...where are all those organic grains and fruits and nuts that you were boasting about as part of your p90x body plan?!?
But is that a Dyson ball? If so, I am most impressed...I have a Dyson animal...
I would love a kitchen like this...they really do make it bigger and better in Texas...you should see the galley I was forced to use last year...I have more space this year, but nothing compared to the vast expanses you have...post #67298 of 1176664/23/12 at 6:11pmpost #67299 of 1176664/23/12 at 6:20pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
I was going to do a long reply to this listing cultural, historical, financial, and other reasons (exploring new things?) as reasons one would come to Nigeria, but I realized that it would be a waste of time as your statement probably (I hope) was not meant to be taken at face value.
Probably a good idea
I'm just tryna fly you to nigeria / And show you everything luxurious / Show you how it goes down / I'm like, damn / Look at you girlpost #67300 of 1176664/23/12 at 6:27pmpost #67301 of 1176664/23/12 at 7:38pmpost #67302 of 1176664/23/12 at 7:45pmpost #67303 of 1176664/23/12 at 7:51pmpost #67304 of 1176664/23/12 at 7:58pmpost #67305 of 1176664/23/12 at 8:00pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...