Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4487post #67291 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67292 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:48pmpost #67293 of 1176684/23/12 at 5:25pmpost #67294 of 1176684/23/12 at 5:34pmpost #67295 of 1176684/23/12 at 5:41pmQuote:
good idea! I've done this before with cotton suits, but not wool. could be neat if it had an all-over crinkle pattern, too. i'll give it a try.post #67296 of 1176684/23/12 at 5:49pmHaha, Tween is always mysterious.
Something irks me about Parker's fit today, it seems like it needs something to spice it up (maybe a more interesting drapey shirt and socks) or as tween said throw it into the wash! Right now it appears to me to be a vintage suit attempted to be worn like thom browne.post #67297 of 1176684/23/12 at 5:50pmQuote:
And why would anyone choose to work in an environment like thatpost #67298 of 1176684/23/12 at 5:50pm
yes I got white and navy ones for my slouchy tech ninja daysQuote:Originally Posted by istasi
Are these the blk dnm u-necks we're talking about?
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/blk_dnm/white_scoopneck_t-shirt/47999post #67299 of 1176684/23/12 at 5:54pmQuote:
CDHagg...forget the goth ninja meets Dior nonsense....what I care about is your interesting kitchen! You have mastered the art of cleaning wood floors...but where the hell is that fabled espresso machine? You were not making it up to impress the forum, were you? I see a cheap toaster, even cheaper commercial breakfast cereal or possibly commercial waffles...and that pantry seems to have unhealthy Dr Pepper...and brown sugar and paper napkins blah blah blah...where are all those organic grains and fruits and nuts that you were boasting about as part of your p90x body plan?!?
But is that a Dyson ball? If so, I am most impressed...I have a Dyson animal...
I would love a kitchen like this...they really do make it bigger and better in Texas...you should see the galley I was forced to use last year...I have more space this year, but nothing compared to the vast expanses you have...post #67300 of 1176684/23/12 at 6:11pmpost #67301 of 1176684/23/12 at 6:20pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Ivwri
I was going to do a long reply to this listing cultural, historical, financial, and other reasons (exploring new things?) as reasons one would come to Nigeria, but I realized that it would be a waste of time as your statement probably (I hope) was not meant to be taken at face value.
Probably a good idea
I'm just tryna fly you to nigeria / And show you everything luxurious / Show you how it goes down / I'm like, damn / Look at you girlpost #67302 of 1176684/23/12 at 6:27pmpost #67303 of 1176684/23/12 at 7:38pmpost #67304 of 1176684/23/12 at 7:45pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The Sous VIde Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...