Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4487
Styleforum Top Picks
good idea! I've done this before with cotton suits, but not wool. could be neat if it had an all-over crinkle pattern, too. i'll give it a try.
Something irks me about Parker's fit today, it seems like it needs something to spice it up (maybe a more interesting drapey shirt and socks) or as tween said throw it into the wash! Right now it appears to me to be a vintage suit attempted to be worn like thom browne.
And why would anyone choose to work in an environment like that
yes I got white and navy ones for my slouchy tech ninja days
Are these the blk dnm u-necks we're talking about?
CDHagg...forget the goth ninja meets Dior nonsense....what I care about is your interesting kitchen! You have mastered the art of cleaning wood floors...but where the hell is that fabled espresso machine? You were not making it up to impress the forum, were you? I see a cheap toaster, even cheaper commercial breakfast cereal or possibly commercial waffles...and that pantry seems to have unhealthy Dr Pepper...and brown sugar and paper napkins blah blah blah...where are all those organic grains and fruits and nuts that you were boasting about as part of your p90x body plan?!?
But is that a Dyson ball? If so, I am most impressed...I have a Dyson animal...
I would love a kitchen like this...they really do make it bigger and better in Texas...you should see the galley I was forced to use last year...I have more space this year, but nothing compared to the vast expanses you have...
I was going to do a long reply to this listing cultural, historical, financial, and other reasons (exploring new things?) as reasons one would come to Nigeria, but I realized that it would be a waste of time as your statement probably (I hope) was not meant to be taken at face value.
Probably a good idea
I'm just tryna fly you to nigeria / And show you everything luxurious / Show you how it goes down / I'm like, damn / Look at you girl
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 6 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 3 minutes ago
- › Official Black Friday Sale Alert Central 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...