J Lindberg offshoot line BLKDNM has some great rayon U necks. They aren't see thru and they fit long and slim. I plan on picking up one of those AA loose fit summer shirts I like that its not a super exaggerated U neck
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4486post #67276 of 1176684/23/12 at 2:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67277 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:03pmpost #67278 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:22pmpost #67279 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:30pmQuote:
Are these the blk dnm u-necks we're talking about?
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/blk_dnm/white_scoopneck_t-shirt/47999post #67280 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:34pmQuote:
Are you seriously trying to tell me, Mr Moo, that you work in an "office" environment where Hakama pants and a YY1820s Beau Brummel-inspired coat, training behind you like a ship under full canvas, will be frowned upon? Where exactly do you work?post #67281 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:35pmQuote:You know, I don't agree with basically any of what acecow said (about nicelynice, that is; I'm on board with Ivwri's Yohji fit being awesome) or how he said it, but I think I can understand where he's coming from on most of those points. Actually, I agree that the fit of the jeans is a little sub-par.Originally Posted by acecow
This is simply awesome. You are, so far, the only person I see on this board who makes the Yohji aesthetic look so good.
This is simply boring and uninspiring. There's nothing interesting or particularly well-fitting about this outfit. A generic 20-something out of college dude in a typical democratic city. (and yes, I realize he's not in one, just saying...)
I don't see why you posted this at all.
Edit: To elaborate what I don't like about this fit:
1) The undershirt poking from under the sweater isn't doing it for me.
2) The sweater (or whatever it is) screams banana republic. The lighter color at the bottom and darker on the top makes the wearer look fatter in the mid section, and he's not a buff guy to start with.
3) Droopy shoulders, sleeve pockets and hacking pockets on the windbreaker add to that affect making him look he's "melting to the ground" for a lack of better explanation.
4) The oversized sleeve opening right before the cuffs seems out of proportion to the rest of the outfit/body type.
5) The pants are too long to break nicely and too short/wide to stack in a good way. Therefore, they fit like your typical american dad jeans.
6) The shoes are ugly with their contrasting red shoe laces and raised toes.
There, I hope I'm being more objective. That said, I liked many of his outfits, just not this one.post #67282 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:38pmpost #67283 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:45pmpost #67284 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:52pm
This is sort of an experiment for me today: super loose silhouette. makes me look short, but I like how lounge-y it is. super light wool crepe is nice and breezy for spring. mystery brand suit, white linen band collar shirt, leather tennies.
edit front view for mr snow
Edited by Parker - 4/23/12 at 4:17pmpost #67285 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:55pmpost #67286 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:02pmpost #67287 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:07pmpost #67288 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:14pmI think the crotch area looks a little off, and the legs are pretty large and shapeless, too.
Also, maybe this is the way it's intended to be worn, but the Geller flight jacket looks about one size too large in this photo. The shoulder seam is drooping down his arm, and there's fabric hanging down over the elastic cuff.post #67289 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by tween_spirit
Been getting a lot of use out of this camo blazer during the workweek lately.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Whats the blazer? I've been looking for something like this with no luck. The camo's pretty subdued which is cool
PS: Love this fit
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › तत्काल प्रभावी VAShiKArAn में लाइन मध्य प्रदेश + 91-8239910405 6 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › + 91-8239910405 Lachhmangarh राजस्थान में तत्काल प्रभावी VAShiKArAn 2 minutes ago
- › तत्काल प्रभावी VAShiKArAn में पठानकोट + 91-8239910405 2 minutes ago
- › + 91-8239910405 बंगलौर में तत्काल प्रभावी VAShiKArAn 2 minutes ago
- › प्रभावी VAShiKArAn MAntrAAbohar + 91-8239910405 3 minutes ago
- › + 91-8239910405 श्रीनगर में तत्काल प्रभावी VAShiKArAn 3 minutes ago
- › + 91-8239910405 लोनावाला में तत्काल प्रभावी VAShiKArAn 3 minutes ago
- › तत्काल प्रभावी VAShiKArAn कोलकाता में पश्चिम बंगाल + 91-8239910405 4 minutes ago
- › + 91-8239910405 खम्मम तेलंगाना में तत्काल प्रभावी VAShiKArAn 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan