J Lindberg offshoot line BLKDNM has some great rayon U necks. They aren't see thru and they fit long and slim. I plan on picking up one of those AA loose fit summer shirts I like that its not a super exaggerated U neck
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4486post #67276 of 1176684/23/12 at 2:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67277 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:03pmpost #67278 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:22pmpost #67279 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:30pmQuote:
Are these the blk dnm u-necks we're talking about?
http://www.ssense.com/men/product/blk_dnm/white_scoopneck_t-shirt/47999post #67280 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:34pmQuote:
Are you seriously trying to tell me, Mr Moo, that you work in an "office" environment where Hakama pants and a YY1820s Beau Brummel-inspired coat, training behind you like a ship under full canvas, will be frowned upon? Where exactly do you work?post #67281 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:35pmQuote:You know, I don't agree with basically any of what acecow said (about nicelynice, that is; I'm on board with Ivwri's Yohji fit being awesome) or how he said it, but I think I can understand where he's coming from on most of those points. Actually, I agree that the fit of the jeans is a little sub-par.Originally Posted by acecow
This is simply awesome. You are, so far, the only person I see on this board who makes the Yohji aesthetic look so good.
This is simply boring and uninspiring. There's nothing interesting or particularly well-fitting about this outfit. A generic 20-something out of college dude in a typical democratic city. (and yes, I realize he's not in one, just saying...)
I don't see why you posted this at all.
Edit: To elaborate what I don't like about this fit:
1) The undershirt poking from under the sweater isn't doing it for me.
2) The sweater (or whatever it is) screams banana republic. The lighter color at the bottom and darker on the top makes the wearer look fatter in the mid section, and he's not a buff guy to start with.
3) Droopy shoulders, sleeve pockets and hacking pockets on the windbreaker add to that affect making him look he's "melting to the ground" for a lack of better explanation.
4) The oversized sleeve opening right before the cuffs seems out of proportion to the rest of the outfit/body type.
5) The pants are too long to break nicely and too short/wide to stack in a good way. Therefore, they fit like your typical american dad jeans.
6) The shoes are ugly with their contrasting red shoe laces and raised toes.
There, I hope I'm being more objective. That said, I liked many of his outfits, just not this one.post #67282 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:38pmpost #67283 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:45pmpost #67284 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:52pm
This is sort of an experiment for me today: super loose silhouette. makes me look short, but I like how lounge-y it is. super light wool crepe is nice and breezy for spring. mystery brand suit, white linen band collar shirt, leather tennies.
edit front view for mr snow
Edited by Parker - 4/23/12 at 4:17pmpost #67285 of 1176684/23/12 at 3:55pmpost #67286 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:02pmpost #67287 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:07pmpost #67288 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:14pmI think the crotch area looks a little off, and the legs are pretty large and shapeless, too.
Also, maybe this is the way it's intended to be worn, but the Geller flight jacket looks about one size too large in this photo. The shoulder seam is drooping down his arm, and there's fabric hanging down over the elastic cuff.post #67289 of 1176684/23/12 at 4:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by tween_spirit
Been getting a lot of use out of this camo blazer during the workweek lately.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Whats the blazer? I've been looking for something like this with no luck. The camo's pretty subdued which is cool
PS: Love this fit
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Rancourt 5 Eyelet Mid-Boot for Club Monaco | Size 8 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 9 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 15 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 16 minutes ago
- › WANTED: Arpenteur Villard Jacket in Azure blue (Medium or Large) 21 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 30 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 31 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...