Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4477
Styleforum Top Picks
They shrink like crazy in the wash though so maybe size up one and wash before you wear.
Didn't see it was one of those. I've had one myself for about 5 years or so, haha.
And yeah, the shrinking is pretty bad
Anyway, thanks for the thumbs guys. Replaced the pic with one that's much clearer. Pants are great and have this zip mechanism on the side for changing the height of the cuffs.
For what it's worth Lane, I also think I would prefer your fit with a shorter tee. That jacket is really cool though.
That is not a pina colada...don't be insane...doesn't even look like a mango colada...looks like a plastic cup of Fanta...
Shrimp, prawns, whatever you call them....are better undercovered than overdone....pico de gallo looks like the shit salad they give at the Kebab khaneh...
Beach looks nice though...where in Florida is this? I was in Vieques over the Easter....there I had an authentic pina colada...delicioso!!
went back to take a look.... that is so awesome/useful
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › DROPS!! - Incotex for K&C wool and cotton trousers - 34" & 38" 8 minutes ago
- › Suit Supply Sevilla suit - Navy herringbone - 42L - Final call 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › h&m divided 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)