when rebuked by a veteran user, add spoiler tag.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4474post #67096 of 1176684/21/12 at 8:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67097 of 1176684/21/12 at 9:14pm
Today's dinner...a fucking disaster.
I don't even know why I'm posting this!
I could have just eaten out...but no! I have to try something completely new...Szechuan-style beef and cabbage with rice noodles. I tried to simulate the "breath of the wok" with intensely high heat...but my fire-breathing dragon of a wok just burned everything (including my fucking thumb!) and set the smoke detector off...consequently my garlic and ginger in there were charred to a crisp and my crushed Szechuan peppercorns were carbonised beyond recognition...in fact, the whole fucking wok looked as though it was just after Shah's people had been in there during the height of the roadside bomb season! Not to mention how bitter everything was...
Given that yesterday was detox day and I ate little, I was starving today too...
I feel so humiliated...never again...from now on, I stick to what I know....post #67098 of 1176684/21/12 at 9:18pmpost #67099 of 1176684/21/12 at 9:39pmpost #67100 of 1176684/21/12 at 9:43pmpost #67101 of 1176684/21/12 at 10:05pmQuote:
The same human made these posts within like 1 hr of each other?post #67102 of 1176684/21/12 at 10:11pmpost #67103 of 1176684/22/12 at 1:58ampost #67104 of 1176684/22/12 at 6:32ampost #67105 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:13amsomething about that fit is really off...i think the white shirt is too long, creating a really weird silhouette because the contrast is so strong. your legs look way too short and your torso looks way too long. it doesn't help the rider is cut to be above your waistpost #67106 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:16ampost #67107 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:17ampost #67108 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:19ampost #67109 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:19am
It looks good sitting down, but standing up the tee does seem to be too long. Still, that jacket is so sick that it´d be hard not to love a fit with it.
ps: why you sratch your eyes on the second pic when we can see them on the first?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › MC General Chat 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Burgers....Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers, Burgers 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 7 minutes ago
- › 44R Phineas Cole / Paul Stuart Solid Grey Super 110 Suit - Worn... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015