when rebuked by a veteran user, add spoiler tag.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4474post #67096 of 1176684/21/12 at 8:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #67097 of 1176684/21/12 at 9:14pm
Today's dinner...a fucking disaster.
I don't even know why I'm posting this!
I could have just eaten out...but no! I have to try something completely new...Szechuan-style beef and cabbage with rice noodles. I tried to simulate the "breath of the wok" with intensely high heat...but my fire-breathing dragon of a wok just burned everything (including my fucking thumb!) and set the smoke detector off...consequently my garlic and ginger in there were charred to a crisp and my crushed Szechuan peppercorns were carbonised beyond recognition...in fact, the whole fucking wok looked as though it was just after Shah's people had been in there during the height of the roadside bomb season! Not to mention how bitter everything was...
Given that yesterday was detox day and I ate little, I was starving today too...
I feel so humiliated...never again...from now on, I stick to what I know....post #67098 of 1176684/21/12 at 9:18pmpost #67099 of 1176684/21/12 at 9:39pmpost #67100 of 1176684/21/12 at 9:43pmpost #67101 of 1176684/21/12 at 10:05pmQuote:
The same human made these posts within like 1 hr of each other?post #67102 of 1176684/21/12 at 10:11pmpost #67103 of 1176684/22/12 at 1:58ampost #67104 of 1176684/22/12 at 6:32ampost #67105 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:13amsomething about that fit is really off...i think the white shirt is too long, creating a really weird silhouette because the contrast is so strong. your legs look way too short and your torso looks way too long. it doesn't help the rider is cut to be above your waistpost #67106 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:16ampost #67107 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:17ampost #67108 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:19ampost #67109 of 1176684/22/12 at 8:19am
It looks good sitting down, but standing up the tee does seem to be too long. Still, that jacket is so sick that it´d be hard not to love a fit with it.
ps: why you sratch your eyes on the second pic when we can see them on the first?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 second ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 seconds ago
- › Comfortable, yet stylish shoes for Italy trip 21 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 49 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Anyone interested in joining me in a bulk order of 13" Tailors'... 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Belt 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan