when rebuked by a veteran user, add spoiler tag.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4474
Styleforum Top Picks
Today's dinner...a fucking disaster.
I don't even know why I'm posting this!
I could have just eaten out...but no! I have to try something completely new...Szechuan-style beef and cabbage with rice noodles. I tried to simulate the "breath of the wok" with intensely high heat...but my fire-breathing dragon of a wok just burned everything (including my fucking thumb!) and set the smoke detector off...consequently my garlic and ginger in there were charred to a crisp and my crushed Szechuan peppercorns were carbonised beyond recognition...in fact, the whole fucking wok looked as though it was just after Shah's people had been in there during the height of the roadside bomb season! Not to mention how bitter everything was...
Given that yesterday was detox day and I ate little, I was starving today too...
I feel so humiliated...never again...from now on, I stick to what I know....
The same human made these posts within like 1 hr of each other?
It looks good sitting down, but standing up the tee does seem to be too long. Still, that jacket is so sick that it´d be hard not to love a fit with it.
ps: why you sratch your eyes on the second pic when we can see them on the first?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 30 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 51 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 30 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 33 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 41 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 45 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 49 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 51 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...