or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4455  

post #66811 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Dunks weren't getting worn, VA boots didn't fit. Can't believe you guys keep track of my purchases. Honestly don't know what to make of that. uhoh.gif

That they need a life outside this forum?
post #66812 of 117666
Pretty much spot on.
post #66813 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Dunks weren't getting worn, VA boots didn't fit. Can't believe you guys keep track of my purchases. Honestly don't know what to make of that. uhoh.gif

laughably bad purchases only made to impress people online tend to stick in my mind

Why don't I remember every one of your purchases then? Send me your Excel spreadsheet template.
post #66814 of 117666
because my purchases aren't 'laughably bad purchases only made to impress people online'
post #66815 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

That they need a life outside this forum?

oh shit guys, acecow is posting again

crying+baby.jpg
post #66816 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

oh shit guys, acecow is posting again
crying+baby.jpg

You look exactly how I imagined you.
post #66817 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

That they need a life outside this forum?

Says the idiot selling 'premium' hand rolled pocketsquares???

FUCKING LOL
post #66818 of 117666
you guys are all acting like a bunch of bitches
post #66819 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

because my purchases aren't 'laughably bad purchases only made to impress people online'

why are you creeping after his purchases? kinda weird man
post #66820 of 117666

Well the baller sneaker thread suffers from a total lack of good sneakers, less so than being overrun by the unwashed masses or anything.  I'm not sure what your issue is with the schneider thread though, I don't browse it too often but the discussion seems to usually be about different stuff, not like 'hay do I size down for CPs or go TTS?' type posts.  There's maybe some newer guys buying it, but saying certain people don't deserve to own labels you like is kinda uhoh.gif.

 

And can somebody put acecow out of his misery already?

post #66821 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Well the baller sneaker thread suffers from a total lack of good sneakers, less so than being overrun by the unwashed masses or anything.  I'm not sure what your issue is with the schneider thread though, I don't browse it too often but the discussion seems to usually be about different stuff, not like 'hay do I size down for CPs or go TTS?' type posts.  There's maybe some newer guys buying it, but saying certain people don't deserve to own labels you like is kinda uhoh.gif .

And can somebody put acecow out of his misery already?

Oh, don't worry. Keep posting and I'll have to shoot myself to stop listening to your stupidity.
post #66822 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

why are you creeping after his purchases? kinda weird man

i find humor in some of his purchases. i also have a good memory. things i find funny stick in my memory. done.
post #66823 of 117666
Sometimes this thread is funny like this:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
135



And sometimes this thread is like this:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
210



And sometimes it's just like this:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
214
post #66824 of 117666
Moo's posts aren't nearly as bad or annoying as the shit people post afterwards.
post #66825 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

I'll have to shoot myself

Just FYI this would be amazing if you could tee this up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread