Leather looks great, is it lamb or calf?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4442
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66617 of 1176684/15/12 at 12:34pm
Lamb. It's not a look for everyone... I went for something with a little heavier finish. Really glossy but lots of surface area (no chest pockets, one-piece back)Quote:
will PM you soonpost #66618 of 1176684/15/12 at 12:49pmpost #66619 of 1176684/15/12 at 12:58pmpost #66620 of 1176684/15/12 at 1:03pmpost #66621 of 1176684/15/12 at 2:22pmpost #66622 of 1176684/15/12 at 2:26pmpost #66623 of 1176684/15/12 at 2:58pm
I'm normally a big fan of yours but I feel that the top half lacks definition with regards to color. Instead of harmonizing with blue as the focal point (your chuckas seem a little blue in my monitor), the colors seem to blend together in an indistinctive way.post #66624 of 1176684/15/12 at 3:11pmpost #66625 of 1176684/15/12 at 3:20pmpost #66626 of 1176684/15/12 at 3:33pmpost #66627 of 1176684/15/12 at 3:45pmpost #66628 of 1176684/15/12 at 3:47pmpost #66629 of 1176684/15/12 at 3:57pmpost #66630 of 1176684/15/12 at 3:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by aetherWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm staying in the DC Metro area (Fairfax, VA) at the moment, any SFers around here?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Some catch up
I admittedly have to work on my shorts with leggings look
Sorry to say it, but you should probably try to add some mass to your legs, alternatively wear less tapered pants.
Your calves look very skinny in comparison to your upper body, esp in last pic.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Experience with Maurizio Baldassari 10 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 22 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 22 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 26 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...