Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4438post #66556 of 1176664/13/12 at 12:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66557 of 1176664/13/12 at 12:15pmpost #66558 of 1176664/13/12 at 12:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
nah - more like: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Arrgghgh! Next it's gonna be Olivier Zahm or even worse, Romain Duris (who is a complete asshole, great actor though). I have the incredible (mis?) fortune to always look like someone else well known, has been happening to me since my teens. I had my Chris Kattan summer where every fucking girl I met at a party would think I looked like him (I had an unfortunate haircut).post #66559 of 1176664/13/12 at 12:28pmpost #66560 of 1176664/13/12 at 12:29pmpost #66561 of 1176664/13/12 at 1:30pmpost #66562 of 1176664/13/12 at 1:54pmpost #66563 of 1176664/13/12 at 1:57pmpost #66564 of 1176664/13/12 at 2:04pmpost #66565 of 1176664/13/12 at 2:10pm
Haha, sorry my photography is awful. It's actually just a regular t-shirt with a decently wide crew neck. And thanks! Acecow, the thing is you might actually be right, if I keep these I may hem them a bit, but no one can really take your critique seriously in this thread anymore .
Edited by KingJulien - 4/13/12 at 2:26pmpost #66566 of 1176664/13/12 at 3:21pmpost #66567 of 1176664/13/12 at 4:19pmpost #66568 of 1176664/13/12 at 5:07pmI like the idea of the all white shirt/jeans with black jacket and boots kj, but I think the elements could probably be finessed, i.e. jacket fit, pants length. I'm all for stacks, but those might be too much. I think the rise looks fine. it's tough to tell proportions with that crappy photo! better to go where there's more light and shoot straight on, not at a weird angle.Quote:
I hope it wasn't the Mango haircut! ;-)post #66569 of 1176664/13/12 at 5:17pmKJ, if you have a photo-organizing program (like iPhoto on a Mac, for example), you can possibly play around with exposure, shadows, sharpness, etc. to make your photos a bit clearer. It's not really a totally satisfying substitute for a good camera, but I think (or, rather, I *hope*) that it does the job well enough. (And yeah, I'm well aware—my last photo is definitely not a good example of using good lighting!)
Edited by thewho13 - 4/13/12 at 6:03pmpost #66570 of 1176664/13/12 at 9:10pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › does everyone here have a full head of hair? any bald people? 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › New in Box - TCG / Thorocraft Stanton Leather High Top - Size 11 -... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...