or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4434  

post #66496 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post



I HATE low rise jeans... 501 sit on my natural waist just as i like them. I got rid of the my other low rise jeans... they elongate my torso something turrble



I was doing interpretation work today and walked around a big oil plant. My acne jeans kept dropping down a bit and I had to pull them up frequently hahaha. Also wore a brown perfecto leather jacket, chunky shawl collar cardigan, v-neck j.crew tee and the required steel toe boots.

post #66497 of 117666
i wear steel toe loafers at work icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #66498 of 117666
Tira those jeans sit way too high. It is really hard to look good with jeans that sit at your natural waist.
post #66499 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

he posted a receipt.

I don't get it...
post #66500 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker View Post



I was doing interpretation work today and walked around a big oil plant. My acne jeans kept dropping down a bit and I had to pull them up frequently hahaha. Also wore a brown perfecto leather jacket, chunky shawl collar cardigan, v-neck j.crew tee and the required steel toe boots.



Please tell me u are not a chemical engineer? rotflmao.gif

post #66501 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post



Please tell me u are not a chemical engineer? rotflmao.gif

I was walking through one of the buildings on Suncor and saw this scronny asian kid who looked really out of place and that's the first thing that came to my mind.
post #66502 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

I don't get it...

He posted an actual receipt of his purchases.
post #66503 of 117666

Nah, I  work as an interpreter. I chinese guy came to a company to learn more about on shore oil drilling and I have to follow him and, well, translate.

post #66504 of 117666

ah ok... makes sense.. I cant see u as a CE at all

 

post #66505 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

He posted an actual receipt of his purchases.

as affirmation of what he posted was ACTUALLY what he said it was? oh, ok. But why the nuclear flaming to begin with? I mean, who critiques someone's f'g drywall?
post #66506 of 117666

There's something very awkward about a person who criticizes the value of the materials used in what looks to be the apartment of another styleforum member. Clearly this guy doesn't use just any mustard.

 

Me thinks Emperor Puyi was not allowed to know the world outside the walls of the Forbidden City, and is having a hard time adjusting.

post #66507 of 117666
you guys just don't understand the wisdom of miran foo.gif
post #66508 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post



I HATE low rise jeans... 501 sit on my natural waist just as i like them. I got rid of the my other low rise jeans... they elongate my torso something turrble

those don't "sit" on your natural waist. you pulled them up too high so they are at your natural waist. no jean is supposed to sit at your natural waist.
post #66509 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by death shot View Post

Clearly this guy doesn't use just any mustard.
post #66510 of 117666
The jeans are at his shoulder blades to be precise.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread