Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4433post #66481 of 1176664/12/12 at 4:22pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #66482 of 1176664/12/12 at 4:23pmpost #66483 of 1176664/12/12 at 4:39pmpost #66484 of 1176664/12/12 at 4:39pmpost #66485 of 1176664/12/12 at 5:13pmpost #66486 of 1176664/12/12 at 5:14pmpost #66487 of 1176664/12/12 at 5:21pmpost #66488 of 1176664/12/12 at 5:36pmpost #66489 of 1176664/12/12 at 5:39pmpost #66490 of 1176664/12/12 at 5:40pmpost #66491 of 1176664/12/12 at 5:41pmpost #66492 of 1176664/12/12 at 6:10pmpost #66493 of 1176664/12/12 at 6:17pmQuote:
I dunno man.. i just hate seeing that curve around my waist with other rises. that's why i wear nothing but 501spost #66494 of 1176664/12/12 at 6:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Miran2
Cheap-quality sound system....even cheaper rug, looks like some old mop-turned rug, the sort that's available at Ikea...the Umeå or something...piss-poor quality flooring...cheap gypsum walls, the sort used to make cheap condos in the mid-2000s during the height of the US housing bubble....everything is kitch, showy, cheap, cheap, cheap...so low...so desperate to keep up appearances...sad....
fuck... what did sq4you do to elicit a beat down like this? critiquing the dry wall... srsly?Quote:
well I wasn't sure what you were after as you didn't post any comments except the clothing names and as a result I must admit I got the feeling you were being a bit of a "brand dandy" considering what you included... I didn't critique as I felt I was being presumptuous in that assessment.
I like the jacket...very nice... but I already have an unnatural love for most things Etro (altho' this is conservative for Etro and I love their funkier stuff). My biggest concern is that from a distance it looks like a weird suit... meaning the jacket and jeans are too close in color and texture to differentiate the two when in reality you're wearing jeans and an SC. The shirt looks a bit unkempt and kinda sloppy and altho' I like the scarf on its own, I'm not a fan of how you're wearing it. One of your thumbs up called you SvB (Stanley Van Buren) Jr... he is similarly tall and thin so maybe check out his fits to see how he is able to minimize his long, lean body by the nature of his fits. You have some nice clothing there...just work on putting it together more skillfully...but welcome to SF and keep posting. Especially if you've got more Etro! I'd love to see it
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 977 Active Users (154 Members and 823 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 32 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › NUMBER (N)INE 2008 F/W chesterfield coat 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?