or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4429  

post #66421 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post


Are you a mentally retarded junior humanities major studying abroad in Paris?


ftfy

 

post #66422 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

You post here under the guide of open-mindlessness and wanting to learn more yet you still vocally apply your narrow viewpoint to everyone here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post

Freudian slip (Click to show)
HzICW.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

iPhone autocorrect frown.gif

Damn, I thought it was a rather clever turn of phrase.
post #66423 of 117677
@parker: As someone whose own pants have aroused significant curiosity lately, I'm wondering what types of questions those pants tend to draw... biggrin.gif
Edited by noob - 4/11/12 at 4:58pm
post #66424 of 117677
Parker, I think you do "california" better than everyone on SF, including SvB (sorry bro)
post #66425 of 117677

acecow's posts are always so self righteous. this is a fucking fashion thread. take some adderall and relax

post #66426 of 117677
WeSoa.jpg

qduyw.jpg

couldn't get the zippers om the jacket to show
post #66427 of 117677

Take adderall and tweak fucking hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrida26 View Post

acecow's posts are always so self righteous. this is a fucking fashion thread. take some adderall and relax



 

post #66428 of 117677

RO

 

So I'm thinking I should probably hem these jeans a couple inches. Stacking around the knees is making me look wicked short

post #66429 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrida26 View Post

acecow's posts are always so self righteous. this is a fucking fashion thread. take some adderall and relax

I don't think adderall does what you think it does.
post #66430 of 117677
i could totally use some adderall right now.
post #66431 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post

I don't think adderall does what you think it does.

if you grind it up and snort it, it does lol8[1].gif
peepwall[1].gif

@swiss... what you got going on there bud?
post #66432 of 117677


ehm no, adderall a.k.a amphetamine salts is a hardcore stimulant, so the last thing it makes you do is relax.

Shit is too good though.

Seriously glad I don't have a script anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post


if you grind it up and snort it, it does lol8[1].gif
peepwall[1].gif
@swiss... what you got going on there bud?


 

post #66433 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

i could totally use some adderall right now.

stop being such a pussy.
post #66434 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

ehm no, adderall a.k.a amphetamine salts is a hardcore stimulant, so the last thing it makes you do is relax.
Shit is too good though.
Seriously glad I don't have a script anymore

think you misinterpreted my drollery there.... I meant it does what I think it does when you grind it up and snort it... and yes, it obviously does NOT have a relaxing effect.
post #66435 of 117677

srry sarcasm doesn't type well

mwink[1].gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post


think you misinterpreted my drollery there.... I meant it does what I think it does when you grind it up and snort it... and yes, it obviously does NOT have a relaxing effect.


 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread