Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4416
Styleforum Top Picks
Texas is such a wierd place... So many misconceptions exist about Texas, but most foreign perceptions are correct somewhere in Texas. People in most cities here (with the exception of San Antonio) don't wear cowboy hats. Nobody has any sense of style, except in Dallas. The weather is stupid. The hill country is beautiful, except in the summer when you're bound to be bothered by ticks and snakes and heat and dryness and stuff. Just forget about Texas.
P.S. Tween, it's cool that we're cool.
CDHagg..are you in Dallas or Houston? Let's get it out of the horse's mouth...
I spent 6 weeks in Houston a few years ago. But I had to work the whole time so I didn't get a chance to do or see anything. Plus it was July and every time I went out I nearly melted. It was the hottest place I've ever been to in my life, but people said it's just like that in the summer. I did hear though, that Houston has good food...and cheap flights out of there into Latin America. There were some nice cafes in the Village (near Rice University).
Dallas must have its nice pockets, and I wouldn't mind living there. Your style is very similar to the predominant style I saw in GCB...so I guess you'd fit into that world too...
Not true, Shah!
There is real money in Houston....and they are some stylish, quality people, they that have it. They know how to live and they live in ways I can only dream about and jerk off to. They just keep well out of the sight of the rest of Houston, maybe.
what i don't judge it by money or wealth i don't care it's just an awful place in general, houston was some sort of inescapable sauna (in the 70s, and i imagine it hasn't changed) dallas is ok so is austin but nothing to write home about and certainly no place i'd ever consider moving to. the state as a whole deserves the right to cede from the union so i can avoid texans bragging about that slop they eat called texas bbq anywhere i encounter one. the state also features el paso, which is the worst city in north america. and the defensiveness of texans about texas ....
Would love to, but the wife would hate it.
Lotto is definitely taxable in the United States.
I don't know, but this is one of the best fits I've seen in a day or so. The jacket definitely has some features which are not on your normal straight forward wind breaker that make it stand out. Everything fits really well. He's a very skinny guy and dresses to his body type very well.
Yeah, I agree with everybody that the shoes are a weaker point in the fit. Not really sure if I own any shoes that would be better.
Also, 90% of the time I am wearing button-ups and knits, all very clean cut and proportional. So I guess Lel is right in that the whole purpose was to be a bit sloppy.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** just now
- › Recent purchases - Part II 18 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 1 minute ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › Foster & Son/Henry Maxwell: Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alfred Sargent Armfield Vs Crockett and Jones Audley 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw