had no time to get jeans hemmed
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4415post #66211 of 1176664/9/12 at 5:07pmpost #66212 of 1176664/9/12 at 5:13pmpost #66213 of 1176664/9/12 at 5:17pmpost #66214 of 1176664/9/12 at 5:18pmQuote:
Houston is pretty cool...my cousin lives there, tho' I prefer San Antonio for some reason. Maybe because my uncle lives in Corpus Christi and we used to drive up there for fun and eat on the RiverWalk. So many places we used to go (like Laredo/ Nuevo Laredo) that I wouldn't go now if you paid me!Quote:Originally Posted by driveslowk
beach ninja is back! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)had no time to get jeans hemmed
interesting jacket here... deets? This fit is close to being very cool...silhouette is nice in the front view, slightly off from the side IMO. I like it regardless.post #66215 of 1176664/9/12 at 5:52pmpost #66216 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:06pmpost #66217 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:17pmpost #66218 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:20pmpost #66219 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
Texas is such a wierd place... So many misconceptions exist about Texas, but most foreign perceptions are correct somewhere in Texas. People in most cities here (with the exception of San Antonio) don't wear cowboy hats. Nobody has any sense of style, except in Dallas. The weather is stupid. The hill country is beautiful, except in the summer when you're bound to be bothered by ticks and snakes and heat and dryness and stuff. Just forget about Texas.
P.S. Tween, it's cool that we're cool.
CDHagg..are you in Dallas or Houston? Let's get it out of the horse's mouth...
I spent 6 weeks in Houston a few years ago. But I had to work the whole time so I didn't get a chance to do or see anything. Plus it was July and every time I went out I nearly melted. It was the hottest place I've ever been to in my life, but people said it's just like that in the summer. I did hear though, that Houston has good food...and cheap flights out of there into Latin America. There were some nice cafes in the Village (near Rice University).
Dallas must have its nice pockets, and I wouldn't mind living there. Your style is very similar to the predominant style I saw in GCB...so I guess you'd fit into that world too...post #66220 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:46pmpost #66221 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:48pm
Not true, Shah!
There is real money in Houston....and they are some stylish, quality people, they that have it. They know how to live and they live in ways I can only dream about and jerk off to. They just keep well out of the sight of the rest of Houston, maybe.
post #66222 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:51pmQuote:
what i don't judge it by money or wealth i don't care it's just an awful place in general, houston was some sort of inescapable sauna (in the 70s, and i imagine it hasn't changed) dallas is ok so is austin but nothing to write home about and certainly no place i'd ever consider moving to. the state as a whole deserves the right to cede from the union so i can avoid texans bragging about that slop they eat called texas bbq anywhere i encounter one. the state also features el paso, which is the worst city in north america. and the defensiveness of texans about texas ....post #66223 of 1176664/9/12 at 6:56pmpost #66224 of 1176664/9/12 at 7:02pmpost #66225 of 1176664/9/12 at 7:16pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Review of Crockett and Jones, Pembroke after 1 year of wearing 9 minutes ago
- › Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic (PAM88) 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 minutes ago
- › The umbrella, cane, riding crop and miscellaneous accessories porn... 16 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 17 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 20 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...