or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4399  

post #65971 of 117677
1514821
post #65972 of 117677

Quote:

Originally Posted by derrida26 View Post


the fuck did I just read

 

 

 

The black & grey cross-stitching pattern that the shoelaces create looks good with the black & grey plaid pattern of the shirt.

post #65973 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post


this was a joke right? troll post?


 

How so?  foo.gif

post #65974 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

700

My goodness, a very reasonable, conservative outfit in the WAYWT? I am actually shocked by how effortless this looks in comparison to so much in this thread. It's a little "boring" or whatever there's no missteps. It's just simple, friendly, and done well.
post #65975 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

My goodness, a very reasonable, conservative outfit in the WAYWT? I am actually shocked by how effortless this looks in comparison to so much in this thread. It's a little "boring" or whatever there's no missteps. It's just simple, friendly, and done well.

you basically just used "boring" as a compliment.
post #65976 of 117677
thewho13 looks fine. above average, all his stuff fits, and its aesthetically congruent. but it's nothing out of the ordinary. not that there's anything wrong with that.
post #65977 of 117677
t shirts under v necks make me want to claw my eyes out, generally.
post #65978 of 117677
This is really awkward...
post #65979 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

My goodness, a very reasonable, conservative outfit in the WAYWT? I am actually shocked by how effortless this looks in comparison to so much in this thread. It's a little "boring" or whatever there's no missteps. It's just simple, friendly, and done well.

Styleforum: trying to dress as unremarkable as possible.
post #65980 of 117677
I want someone like him to date my sister.
post #65981 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

t shirts under v necks make me want to claw my eyes out, generally.

so what would you wear underneath a v-neck?
post #65982 of 117677
A button up shirt or nothing
post #65983 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post


so what would you wear underneath a v-neck?


A V-neck tee, duh!

 

post #65984 of 117677
v neck tee, u neck tee, button-down-collar shirt

i find v neck sweaters too fussy personally. I hardly ever wear shirts with collars, and even such a sweater with a v-neck under it creates an "i've tried hard to fit everything in it's right place" sort of look, which doesn't appeal to me. Crewnecks all teh way.
post #65985 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

thewho13 looks fine. above average, all his stuff fits, and its aesthetically congruent. but it's nothing out of the ordinary. not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah, he does look fine, but denigrating everyone else as "try-hards" and praising this fit and then saying "maybe it's boring" is just fucking bizarre.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread