Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4396post #65926 of 1176684/4/12 at 8:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #65927 of 1176684/4/12 at 8:07pmpost #65928 of 1176684/4/12 at 8:12pmdamn, you guys just like to fuss for the sake of fussing. or maybe i'm bitter cause I get no SF love.
i'll be the lonely voice saying that I think lane's fit looks fine for what he's going for. yeah theyre fucking tight but I think it looks right. I see way worse all the time, dudes with knock knees wearing slim ass jeans and shit. My only suggestion is to get a shorter shirt, I don't like how far down it goes on your hips.
my friend snapped this this past sat:
cropped diesel jeans everyone hates
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by aether - 4/4/12 at 9:19pmpost #65929 of 1176684/4/12 at 8:41pmpost #65930 of 1176684/4/12 at 8:45pmpost #65931 of 1176684/4/12 at 8:47pmpost #65932 of 1176684/4/12 at 9:02pmpost #65933 of 1176684/4/12 at 9:02pmpost #65934 of 1176684/4/12 at 9:04pmpost #65935 of 1176684/4/12 at 9:10pmpost #65936 of 1176684/4/12 at 9:17pmpost #65937 of 1176684/4/12 at 9:51pm
WTF CDHagg?? That is one weird fitpic... I have no idea what´s going on there. Sleeve longer on one arm than the other, torso looks a mile long, legs look less than a meter long. It doesn´t look good, man.post #65938 of 1176684/4/12 at 10:14pmLane - seems like your jeans are always to tight in the calf sector... giving off a potential cankle vibe, or that you're thicker than you are. Jacket is obviously dope. Would be better with white shirt, as others have said.
Teger - I applaud your sincere constructive criticism with Lane.post #65939 of 1176684/4/12 at 10:25pmQuote:
The sleeve thing is just because the whole yoke had somehow moved over towards my right arm. Hint: look at the collar.
What's the deal with everyone saying that my torso is huge and my legs are short? I really don't think that's the case - I think the way I wear my clothing just makes me look that way. I usually wear my pants/ jeans on my hips... Any higher wouldn't look good with most of my fits. Does it really look bad?
If my torso really is bigger than my legs, then I guess I'm screwed.post #65940 of 1176684/4/12 at 10:30pm
I didn´t say you torso is longer than your legs, I said it looked that way. I think the problem comes with the tee seeming to be too long and the jeans, well, they don´t fit well. They´re sagging at the bottom and making your legs quite short.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Motorcycles 30 seconds ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 49 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Inverallan 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...