Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4388post #65806 of 1176664/3/12 at 4:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #65807 of 1176664/3/12 at 4:21pmpost #65808 of 1176664/3/12 at 4:23pmpost #65809 of 1176664/3/12 at 4:28pmpost #65810 of 1176664/3/12 at 4:40pmpost #65811 of 1176664/3/12 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
I'll second this. While my hair is far from perfect, I'm waaaay happier with how it's developing after doing something similar.
My hair is extremely thick and wavy too, but I think I'm figuring out how to shape it. I basically just let it grow out pretty long all around—it looked like shit for a while, but oh well I guess—and then I had it trimmed a bit shorter on the sides, while simply thinning out the top part. After three or four weeks, I had the same thing done again (clean up the sides; thin out the top). It's not quite "good," but I'm pretty sure (I hope) that I'm going in the right direction.
Of course, this is all said under the assumption that you want to grow your hair out longer and do a pomp or some similar shit—which, I realize, might not be the case. But maybe this helps a bit? or don't give up hope on long(er) hair? Something like that.
be a boss and shave the side of your headpost #65812 of 1176664/3/12 at 4:57pmpost #65813 of 1176664/3/12 at 5:09pmpost #65814 of 1176664/3/12 at 5:54pmpost #65815 of 1176664/3/12 at 6:04pmKJulien - is that the new one ? well i would say do not shorten the sleeves. her sleeves seem to always be long, it's part and parcel of being her work. just get tops with long sleeves too. or do the flip/roll with shorter sleeves like you bout to get your hands down and dirty big boss street fighter style. otherwise i can't really make much out i wish you'd go outside or closer to a window at least ? looks good from what i can tell though
he is forgetful, what he means is 2 + 3
i like that there is an incongruously bright detail about the boots, that would normally distract, but lo! they are like a shimmering reflection of the linen above. fantastic use of colorspost #65816 of 1176664/3/12 at 6:13pm
I will try to get a better pic on the weekend (sun's always setting by the time I get home) but it's really nice, bit of a boxy cut but the fabric's so light that it works, though not so much in a photo. And yeah, I was aware of that about the sleeves but these are actually shorter than her usual stuff, only about 1/2" too long so I sadly can't flip em up, but I think I'll just unbutton the shirt cuff or do what you said instead of tailoring .post #65817 of 1176664/3/12 at 6:15pmpost #65818 of 1176664/3/12 at 6:25pmpost #65819 of 1176664/3/12 at 7:24pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Help! Tom Ford Tuxedo lapel asymmetrical! Can it be fixed? 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...