Im starting to believe its the camera angle... I just wore the jacket again and it most definitely is not that short.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4388
Styleforum Top Picks
I'll second this. While my hair is far from perfect, I'm waaaay happier with how it's developing after doing something similar.
My hair is extremely thick and wavy too, but I think I'm figuring out how to shape it. I basically just let it grow out pretty long all around—it looked like shit for a while, but oh well I guess—and then I had it trimmed a bit shorter on the sides, while simply thinning out the top part. After three or four weeks, I had the same thing done again (clean up the sides; thin out the top). It's not quite "good," but I'm pretty sure (I hope) that I'm going in the right direction.
Of course, this is all said under the assumption that you want to grow your hair out longer and do a pomp or some similar shit—which, I realize, might not be the case. But maybe this helps a bit? or don't give up hope on long(er) hair? Something like that.
be a boss and shave the side of your head
he is forgetful, what he means is 2 + 3
i like that there is an incongruously bright detail about the boots, that would normally distract, but lo! they are like a shimmering reflection of the linen above. fantastic use of colors
I will try to get a better pic on the weekend (sun's always setting by the time I get home) but it's really nice, bit of a boxy cut but the fabric's so light that it works, though not so much in a photo. And yeah, I was aware of that about the sleeves but these are actually shorter than her usual stuff, only about 1/2" too long so I sadly can't flip em up, but I think I'll just unbutton the shirt cuff or do what you said instead of tailoring .
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 14 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 25 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 45 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones Harlech MTO - Whiskey Cordovan - UPDATE 09/25/13 50 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 50 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › The Film thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Question about Tailoring Sleeve Flaps 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)