Im starting to believe its the camera angle... I just wore the jacket again and it most definitely is not that short.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4388
Styleforum Top Pickspost #65807 of 1176684/3/12 at 4:07pmpost #65808 of 1176684/3/12 at 4:09pmpost #65809 of 1176684/3/12 at 4:21pmpost #65810 of 1176684/3/12 at 4:23pmpost #65811 of 1176684/3/12 at 4:28pmpost #65812 of 1176684/3/12 at 4:40pmpost #65813 of 1176684/3/12 at 4:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
I'll second this. While my hair is far from perfect, I'm waaaay happier with how it's developing after doing something similar.
My hair is extremely thick and wavy too, but I think I'm figuring out how to shape it. I basically just let it grow out pretty long all around—it looked like shit for a while, but oh well I guess—and then I had it trimmed a bit shorter on the sides, while simply thinning out the top part. After three or four weeks, I had the same thing done again (clean up the sides; thin out the top). It's not quite "good," but I'm pretty sure (I hope) that I'm going in the right direction.
Of course, this is all said under the assumption that you want to grow your hair out longer and do a pomp or some similar shit—which, I realize, might not be the case. But maybe this helps a bit? or don't give up hope on long(er) hair? Something like that.
be a boss and shave the side of your headpost #65814 of 1176684/3/12 at 4:57pmpost #65815 of 1176684/3/12 at 5:09pmpost #65816 of 1176684/3/12 at 5:54pmpost #65817 of 1176684/3/12 at 6:04pmKJulien - is that the new one ? well i would say do not shorten the sleeves. her sleeves seem to always be long, it's part and parcel of being her work. just get tops with long sleeves too. or do the flip/roll with shorter sleeves like you bout to get your hands down and dirty big boss street fighter style. otherwise i can't really make much out i wish you'd go outside or closer to a window at least ? looks good from what i can tell though
he is forgetful, what he means is 2 + 3
i like that there is an incongruously bright detail about the boots, that would normally distract, but lo! they are like a shimmering reflection of the linen above. fantastic use of colorspost #65818 of 1176684/3/12 at 6:13pm
I will try to get a better pic on the weekend (sun's always setting by the time I get home) but it's really nice, bit of a boxy cut but the fabric's so light that it works, though not so much in a photo. And yeah, I was aware of that about the sleeves but these are actually shorter than her usual stuff, only about 1/2" too long so I sadly can't flip em up, but I think I'll just unbutton the shirt cuff or do what you said instead of tailoring .post #65819 of 1176684/3/12 at 6:15pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 10 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 26 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › NYC Meet-Up Tuesday, July 21st 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...