or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4371  

post #65551 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Ok lolwut this motherfucker right here posted the best boots simone ever did in the baller boot thread and said they wuz ugly as fuck. He said was gonna buy them so he could make them all white and I go "my favorite augustas ever" or some shit then the nig cops dem and jumps on my wagon rockin dem as is.
Sorry doggy, had to pull your card on this one.

these boots are uncomfy as hell, already swapped 'em out for a pair of uggs
post #65552 of 117677
guys, guys, guys. I am fluent in 'ebonics' and will translate for you teacha.gif :

Quote:
Ok lolwut this motherfucker right here posted the best boots simone ever did in the baller boot thread and said they wuz ugly as fuck. He said was gonna buy them so he could make them all white and I go "my favorite augustas ever" or some shit then the nig cops dem and jumps on my wagon rockin dem as is.

Sorry doggy, had to pull your card on this one.

really means:
Quote:
This gentleman had previously annunciated his disdain for a particular item, a pair of augusta two-tone boots, and subsequent to the gentleman's realization of my exuberant endorsement of the aforementioned item, said gentleman purchased, and also endorsed the item in question. The gentleman's endorsement is inextricably bound to my own adoration of said boots and I deem it my personal duty to exclaim this transgression for the forum, in its entirety, to become aware of. Henceforth, I have provided photographic evidence substantiating my imputation.
post #65553 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

these boots are uncomfy as hell, already swapped 'em out for a pair of uggs
sell 2 me?
post #65554 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post



confused.gif


oh it get gets so much weirder than that round here, just you wait
post #65555 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

You're right, I guess only 'certain' people can speak like morons on purpose and be praised, while others who call those 'certain' people out for their sheer ineptitude and overall failure at speaking correctly are shunned. This really is like high school.

It has nothing to do with that. You're just not funny.
post #65556 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippr View Post

It has nothing to do with that. You're just not funny.

Illiteracy is no joke.
post #65557 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post

guys, guys, guys. I am fluent in 'ebonics' and will translate for you teacha.gif :
really means:


This gentleman had previously annunciated his disdain for a particular item, a pair of augusta two-tone boots, and subsequent to the gentleman's realization of my exuberant endorsement of the aforementioned item, said gentleman purchased, and also endorsed the item in question. The gentleman's endorsement is inextricably bound to my own adoration of said boots and I deem it my personal duty to exclaim this transgression for the forum, in its entirety, to become aware of. Henceforth, I have provided photographic evidence substantiating my imputation.

117
post #65558 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

117

while I did erroneously use a preposition at the end of a sentence, it isn't always incorrect to do so, as your comic suggests! teacha.gif
post #65559 of 117677
Wn3Ep.jpg
post #65560 of 117677
It's never incorrect to do so. Latin-based rules are bullshit. teacha.gif
post #65561 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Wn3Ep.jpg

Great looking pussy.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the orange one in the playpen, son
post #65562 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post

It's never incorrect to do so. Latin-based rules are bullshit. teacha.gif

+ a billion.


well not never. it's redundant if you can leave the preposition at the end out without altering the meaning of the sentence
Edited by indesertum - 3/30/12 at 11:48pm
post #65563 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Great looking pussy. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the orange one in the playpen, son
Quote:
Originally Posted by trippr View Post

It has nothing to do with that. You're just not funny.
post #65564 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

You're right, I guess only 'certain' people can speak like morons on purpose and be praised, while others who call those 'certain' people out for their sheer ineptitude and overall failure at speaking correctly are shunned. This really is like high school.


ur first callout was fine...

the second one... facepalm.gif

post #65565 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName84 View Post

 


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread