But thanks for posting pic to interrupt derailment.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4368post #65506 of 1176663/30/12 at 1:51pmpost #65507 of 1176663/30/12 at 1:53pmpost #65508 of 1176663/30/12 at 1:53pmpost #65509 of 1176663/30/12 at 1:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by snowmanxlQuote:Originally Posted by Anduru
Fit pics (Click to show)
i like the pants/ boots together. the sweater looks a bit dressy for the rest. switch it out for a rougher texture knit and this is great stuff bud!!
my cousins live in oakville (born in 88 and 87)
omg you're fucking brilliant. i have a rougher knit sweater in the same colour haha, and through the day I realized I don't like the blazer with the outfit as much as I thought I would.
I was inspired by this guy so that's why I went dressy
I'm born 89, wtf. *twilight zone*
post #65510 of 1176663/30/12 at 1:55pmQuote:
And yeah, here's a better picture of the shirt:
Regardless, the next time I order (from Modern Tailor), I'm probably going to go a little more relaxed.post #65511 of 1176663/30/12 at 1:57pmpost #65512 of 1176663/30/12 at 2:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Master-Classter
Anduru, overall pieces aren't that bad but not gellin' together in terms of colors and "styles"
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Nice boots, but the color's too similar to the pants IMO. Edit - maybe colors aren't that bad together. I suggest trying a pant roll and putting on some chunky mid-brown boots - see Aeglus or ManOfKent's pics since they do that a lot
Pants aren't actually that bad really. Little baggy in the crotch+waist area but wearable for sure at your stage
Sweater color's nice but too dressy because bottom half says military and top half says I want to look GQ but don't quite know how
shirt collar looks too small, could be the pulling from the sweater
also the black (?) shirt and blue sweater don't quite really work color-wise. Maybe there's a way to work these together but it'd be pretty advanced stuff.
keep pants and change boot color and then go with a chunky sweater or cardigan
keep sweater, swap shirt to white (go back to basics) and add casual wool pants with a casual leather shoe
These should give a better idea of colours:
The lighting in my room is reeeeally bad so I had to amp up the exposure and flash for the outfit to show up in full-body pics.
I actually wanted to do a caramel-y brown boot but I only have shoes that colour, and I don't think the pant cuff would look good with low-tops. I'll have to try the shoes and judge in a mirror.
edit: and yes I need to buy new laces for those boots asap lolpost #65513 of 1176663/30/12 at 2:12pmQuote:
i just got a long coat in the mail. i think i can dig out my black denims and do my best artishard impression
remember when bows dressed as scott m. that was classic SF
anduru, really like the elastic on the hems. they went to loyola high schoolpost #65514 of 1176663/30/12 at 2:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
First fit pic.Get your tar and feathers.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Agreeing with everyone on the tuck. Untucked would look better since the jeans and shoes are so casual.
Also agreeing on people with the shoes though - I'm not a huge fan of them.
Love the glasses though! and the jeans & shirt fit really well.
You should def consider a better hairstyle tho, that would make insta-steeze for your face.
You look a lot like Christopher Mintz-Plasse, so this would work really well on you:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #65515 of 1176663/30/12 at 2:59pmpost #65516 of 1176663/30/12 at 3:21pmQuote:
Me, too (referring to the outfit on the right). It seems to fit his personality which in my mind is what fashion should do -- reflect the individual.
Edited by Dudeasincool - 3/30/12 at 5:34pmpost #65517 of 1176663/30/12 at 3:41pmpost #65518 of 1176663/30/12 at 3:58pmpost #65519 of 1176663/30/12 at 4:09pmQuote:
I like the general idea and how it fits on you but that dress shirt collar is really to bad, get something floppy or stiff but don't get something that flatten out like this. It is generally a better idea to button up the shirt completely while it is still wet (never use a dryer) than to let people at pressings totally flatten up the whole thing like a pancake. Cheaper too might I add.post #65520 of 1176663/30/12 at 4:10pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › UK PM May Outlines Brexit Priorities; UK Won't Remain in Single... 40 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › COS Wide Lapel Trench Coat - 48/M 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › CLASSIC ENGLISH BRIEFCASE 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...