Oakville born and raised.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4361post #65402 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:29pmpost #65403 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:36pmpost #65404 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:36pmQuote:
Hamilton -> Burlington -> Oakville -> Mississauga -> Toronto -> Pickering -> Ajax -> Whitby -> Oshawa
post #65405 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:45pm
@Anduru. The bottom part of the outfit is really good IMO. I like how the cargo pant look and those are quite nice. But the upper part is quite dull. The lower tones are clashing with the blue from the sweater and the brown(?) shirt. I think a tee and a another type of jacket (leather´s alway fine) would make that a great fit. Either that or find a sweater with some edge, like the givenchy with the rottweiler or the balenciaga with the alsatian (?)post #65406 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:48pmpost #65407 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker
@Anduru. The bottom part of the outfit is really good IMO. I like how the cargo pant look and those are quite nice. But the upper part is quite dull. The lower tones are clashing with the blue from the sweater and the brown(?) shirt. I think a tee and a another type of jacket (leather´s alway fine) would make that a great fit. Either that or find a sweater with some edge, like the givenchy with the rottweiler or the balenciaga with the alsatian (?)
I have the H&M with a wolf? LOL
Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for lots of ideas for what to wear with them because they're grail (albeit inexpensive) pants. Unfortunately my hooded leather jacket needs some repair work done and I have to wait til I get some cash money to bring it to the leather guy.post #65408 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:59pmpost #65409 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ppllzz
i dont necessarily disagree, but you have to consider why people are reading this thread. if you are really looking through sw&d waywt because you want to see really nice suits, why dont you just open up gq/esquire or browse a LV/gucci/hermes fashion show? guarantee the styling there will look "good" in your sense. but if you want to see something different then come here.
Same thing with MC WAYWRN. It's way better than whatever GQ/Esquire do. So much better, actually, that the GQ/Esquire advice in general often seems misleading on purpose. I see no reason why SW&D should be any different.Quote:Originally Posted by gdl203
No this is what he says but certainly not what he does.
Are you f@ing kidding me ? You insult people left and right, say that they look like 5 year-olds or homeless people, try to push their buttons to make yourself feel good - and that's a civilized discussion? I call that being a douche. And then when everyone retorts, he pretends he's just trying to understand. wtf. Dude's gotta work on his attitude and show a little respect if he wants anyone to engage in a normal conversation with him (something I doubt).
First of all, every idiot and his dog is on my case no matter what I say. I like an outfit, people get pissed, I dislike one, people get pissed too. Huh?
Then, you're the one to talk about being a dick... If people get insulted over every little internet comment, they shouldn't be on a forum. I'd understand if people got pissed over my Target remarks or the 5-year old one (??? I didn't even say he dressed like one ???), but every point I've been trying to make, whether correct or not, has been met with snark and constant personal attacks on me, the way I dress, or a number of words arranged at will taken from random posts in several unrelated threads. I wouldn't say anything here that I wouldn't say to people's faces. And yes, I'm somewhat a dick in real life, although (I think) quite a lovable one. A few members, on the other hand, would have never said what they said to my face.
It wasn't that bad. A great idea it is, with the mittens, actually. You can always take them off and they'll just hang from your sleeves without bothering you.post #65410 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:07pmpost #65411 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:12pmpost #65412 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:13pmpost #65413 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:15pmpost #65414 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:20pmpost #65415 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:27pmFor example, I read a bit of the Yohji thread and I think I understand why people are obsessing with it. It's ridden with historical and cultural references to traditional Japanese way of life and dressing. I can clearly see that and I can respectfully disagree with that style. I still think it looks alien on the streets of New York, but I won't say it's baseless.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 2 minutes ago
- › Recommended UK tailors for bespoke or made to measure 3 piece suit... 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 5 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...