Oakville born and raised.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4361
Styleforum Top Pickspost #65402 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:29pmpost #65403 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:36pmpost #65404 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:36pmQuote:
Hamilton -> Burlington -> Oakville -> Mississauga -> Toronto -> Pickering -> Ajax -> Whitby -> Oshawa
post #65405 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:45pm
@Anduru. The bottom part of the outfit is really good IMO. I like how the cargo pant look and those are quite nice. But the upper part is quite dull. The lower tones are clashing with the blue from the sweater and the brown(?) shirt. I think a tee and a another type of jacket (leather´s alway fine) would make that a great fit. Either that or find a sweater with some edge, like the givenchy with the rottweiler or the balenciaga with the alsatian (?)post #65406 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:48pmpost #65407 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker
@Anduru. The bottom part of the outfit is really good IMO. I like how the cargo pant look and those are quite nice. But the upper part is quite dull. The lower tones are clashing with the blue from the sweater and the brown(?) shirt. I think a tee and a another type of jacket (leather´s alway fine) would make that a great fit. Either that or find a sweater with some edge, like the givenchy with the rottweiler or the balenciaga with the alsatian (?)
I have the H&M with a wolf? LOL
Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for lots of ideas for what to wear with them because they're grail (albeit inexpensive) pants. Unfortunately my hooded leather jacket needs some repair work done and I have to wait til I get some cash money to bring it to the leather guy.post #65408 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:59pmpost #65409 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ppllzz
i dont necessarily disagree, but you have to consider why people are reading this thread. if you are really looking through sw&d waywt because you want to see really nice suits, why dont you just open up gq/esquire or browse a LV/gucci/hermes fashion show? guarantee the styling there will look "good" in your sense. but if you want to see something different then come here.
Same thing with MC WAYWRN. It's way better than whatever GQ/Esquire do. So much better, actually, that the GQ/Esquire advice in general often seems misleading on purpose. I see no reason why SW&D should be any different.Quote:Originally Posted by gdl203
No this is what he says but certainly not what he does.
Are you f@ing kidding me ? You insult people left and right, say that they look like 5 year-olds or homeless people, try to push their buttons to make yourself feel good - and that's a civilized discussion? I call that being a douche. And then when everyone retorts, he pretends he's just trying to understand. wtf. Dude's gotta work on his attitude and show a little respect if he wants anyone to engage in a normal conversation with him (something I doubt).
First of all, every idiot and his dog is on my case no matter what I say. I like an outfit, people get pissed, I dislike one, people get pissed too. Huh?
Then, you're the one to talk about being a dick... If people get insulted over every little internet comment, they shouldn't be on a forum. I'd understand if people got pissed over my Target remarks or the 5-year old one (??? I didn't even say he dressed like one ???), but every point I've been trying to make, whether correct or not, has been met with snark and constant personal attacks on me, the way I dress, or a number of words arranged at will taken from random posts in several unrelated threads. I wouldn't say anything here that I wouldn't say to people's faces. And yes, I'm somewhat a dick in real life, although (I think) quite a lovable one. A few members, on the other hand, would have never said what they said to my face.
It wasn't that bad. A great idea it is, with the mittens, actually. You can always take them off and they'll just hang from your sleeves without bothering you.post #65410 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:07pmpost #65411 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:12pmpost #65412 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:13pmpost #65413 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:15pmpost #65414 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:20pmpost #65415 of 1176663/29/12 at 10:27pmFor example, I read a bit of the Yohji thread and I think I understand why people are obsessing with it. It's ridden with historical and cultural references to traditional Japanese way of life and dressing. I can clearly see that and I can respectfully disagree with that style. I still think it looks alien on the streets of New York, but I won't say it's baseless.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › I think I hate San Francisco. 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 21 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 22 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.