Sounds like typical Russian childhood. Hell in some eyes; heaven in others'.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4361post #65401 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #65402 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:26pmpost #65403 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:27pmpost #65404 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:29pmpost #65405 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:36pmpost #65406 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:36pmQuote:
Hamilton -> Burlington -> Oakville -> Mississauga -> Toronto -> Pickering -> Ajax -> Whitby -> Oshawa
post #65407 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:45pm
@Anduru. The bottom part of the outfit is really good IMO. I like how the cargo pant look and those are quite nice. But the upper part is quite dull. The lower tones are clashing with the blue from the sweater and the brown(?) shirt. I think a tee and a another type of jacket (leather´s alway fine) would make that a great fit. Either that or find a sweater with some edge, like the givenchy with the rottweiler or the balenciaga with the alsatian (?)post #65408 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:48pmpost #65409 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lionheart Biker
@Anduru. The bottom part of the outfit is really good IMO. I like how the cargo pant look and those are quite nice. But the upper part is quite dull. The lower tones are clashing with the blue from the sweater and the brown(?) shirt. I think a tee and a another type of jacket (leather´s alway fine) would make that a great fit. Either that or find a sweater with some edge, like the givenchy with the rottweiler or the balenciaga with the alsatian (?)
I have the H&M with a wolf? LOL
Thanks for the advice. I've been looking for lots of ideas for what to wear with them because they're grail (albeit inexpensive) pants. Unfortunately my hooded leather jacket needs some repair work done and I have to wait til I get some cash money to bring it to the leather guy.post #65410 of 1176683/29/12 at 9:59pmpost #65411 of 1176683/29/12 at 10:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by ppllzz
i dont necessarily disagree, but you have to consider why people are reading this thread. if you are really looking through sw&d waywt because you want to see really nice suits, why dont you just open up gq/esquire or browse a LV/gucci/hermes fashion show? guarantee the styling there will look "good" in your sense. but if you want to see something different then come here.
Same thing with MC WAYWRN. It's way better than whatever GQ/Esquire do. So much better, actually, that the GQ/Esquire advice in general often seems misleading on purpose. I see no reason why SW&D should be any different.Quote:Originally Posted by gdl203
No this is what he says but certainly not what he does.
Are you f@ing kidding me ? You insult people left and right, say that they look like 5 year-olds or homeless people, try to push their buttons to make yourself feel good - and that's a civilized discussion? I call that being a douche. And then when everyone retorts, he pretends he's just trying to understand. wtf. Dude's gotta work on his attitude and show a little respect if he wants anyone to engage in a normal conversation with him (something I doubt).
First of all, every idiot and his dog is on my case no matter what I say. I like an outfit, people get pissed, I dislike one, people get pissed too. Huh?
Then, you're the one to talk about being a dick... If people get insulted over every little internet comment, they shouldn't be on a forum. I'd understand if people got pissed over my Target remarks or the 5-year old one (??? I didn't even say he dressed like one ???), but every point I've been trying to make, whether correct or not, has been met with snark and constant personal attacks on me, the way I dress, or a number of words arranged at will taken from random posts in several unrelated threads. I wouldn't say anything here that I wouldn't say to people's faces. And yes, I'm somewhat a dick in real life, although (I think) quite a lovable one. A few members, on the other hand, would have never said what they said to my face.
It wasn't that bad. A great idea it is, with the mittens, actually. You can always take them off and they'll just hang from your sleeves without bothering you.post #65412 of 1176683/29/12 at 10:07pmpost #65413 of 1176683/29/12 at 10:12pmpost #65414 of 1176683/29/12 at 10:13pmpost #65415 of 1176683/29/12 at 10:15pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 24 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 41 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 4 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...