Gloverall / been had Polo / Incotex / Alden
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4360post #65386 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:56pmpost #65387 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:57pmpost #65388 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
Everytime I see your posts now, Lionheart Biker, I can only think of milanesa de pollo!
I think tomorrow I will try and make a weinerschnitzel or something similar...I just ate but now I am hungry again.post #65389 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:59pmpost #65390 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:01pmpost #65391 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:03pm
This thread is like a little park near my place...
By day, the gentry have the park to themselves...you see the kids of the well-heeled, playing on the swings with their Thai/Filipino nannies and freshly-squeezed fruit juices in their bottles...
By night, the gentry are swanning it at some opera or another...and the raccoons have the place to themselves....you see trash cans being turned over, trash bags ripped up everywhere, vicious turf wars, shrieking and shitting everywhere....post #65392 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:04pmpost #65393 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:06pmIt's probably a half size bigger than I want it to be, and I'll probably sell it well before Autumn. The shoulders have an interesting 'sporting' feature that lets them move in and out a bit, like some 'country MC' jackets.post #65394 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:12pmpost #65395 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:16pm
I'm starting to become really distraught over the way my clothes all fit differently depending on when I bought them because my weight has fluctuated so much since before and during college.
This jacket used to be able to do up fine, and now it's FUD (fabric under distress) when I try to button it.
These pants, which I love so much because I was super excited to find a slim cargo that I could afford, are now a size too big for me. I think something needs to be done about the crotch area? I don't understand why it gets foldy like that. Also probably need them hemmed (see stacking at knees in third pic) but thinking that it might be a problem since they're elastic-cuffed?
The shirt is apparently to small in the neck because I wanted to wear an awesome tie with this but I couldn't.
The sweater is fine because it's a medium at H&M, which usually fits me regardless of my fat or skinny status.
I ironed everything this morning but these shots were taken a good 10 hours after that so please excuse the wrinkly mess.Fit pics (Click to show)
Oh and I rolled up my sleeves later in the day, which looked good, but I forgot to take a pic like that and I'm tired & lazy so def not getting dressed again to shoot a pic.
This summer I will hopefully (fingers crossed) be able to move out on my own, which means I'll actually be living downtown where I can access places like the gym to keep my body in check and find a good affordable tailor to help streamline my wardrobe.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.post #65396 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:17pmpost #65397 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:19pmpost #65398 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:21pmpost #65399 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:21pmpost #65400 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:26pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Video Games 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 3 minutes ago
- › Florence Shop List. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...