Gloverall / been had Polo / Incotex / Alden
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4360post #65386 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:56pmpost #65387 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:57pmpost #65388 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
Everytime I see your posts now, Lionheart Biker, I can only think of milanesa de pollo!
I think tomorrow I will try and make a weinerschnitzel or something similar...I just ate but now I am hungry again.post #65389 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:59pmpost #65390 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:01pmpost #65391 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:03pm
This thread is like a little park near my place...
By day, the gentry have the park to themselves...you see the kids of the well-heeled, playing on the swings with their Thai/Filipino nannies and freshly-squeezed fruit juices in their bottles...
By night, the gentry are swanning it at some opera or another...and the raccoons have the place to themselves....you see trash cans being turned over, trash bags ripped up everywhere, vicious turf wars, shrieking and shitting everywhere....post #65392 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:04pmpost #65393 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:06pmIt's probably a half size bigger than I want it to be, and I'll probably sell it well before Autumn. The shoulders have an interesting 'sporting' feature that lets them move in and out a bit, like some 'country MC' jackets.post #65394 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:12pmpost #65395 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:16pm
I'm starting to become really distraught over the way my clothes all fit differently depending on when I bought them because my weight has fluctuated so much since before and during college.
This jacket used to be able to do up fine, and now it's FUD (fabric under distress) when I try to button it.
These pants, which I love so much because I was super excited to find a slim cargo that I could afford, are now a size too big for me. I think something needs to be done about the crotch area? I don't understand why it gets foldy like that. Also probably need them hemmed (see stacking at knees in third pic) but thinking that it might be a problem since they're elastic-cuffed?
The shirt is apparently to small in the neck because I wanted to wear an awesome tie with this but I couldn't.
The sweater is fine because it's a medium at H&M, which usually fits me regardless of my fat or skinny status.
I ironed everything this morning but these shots were taken a good 10 hours after that so please excuse the wrinkly mess.Fit pics (Click to show)
Oh and I rolled up my sleeves later in the day, which looked good, but I forgot to take a pic like that and I'm tired & lazy so def not getting dressed again to shoot a pic.
This summer I will hopefully (fingers crossed) be able to move out on my own, which means I'll actually be living downtown where I can access places like the gym to keep my body in check and find a good affordable tailor to help streamline my wardrobe.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.post #65396 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:17pmpost #65397 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:19pmpost #65398 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:21pmpost #65399 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:21pmpost #65400 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:26pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 12 minutes ago
- › Dukesbury: Bespoke Exotic Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 15 minutes ago
- › IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK ~ THE OFFICIAL-UNOFFICIAL TOJ EXCHANGE... 16 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 17 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 21 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 25 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding