Gloverall / been had Polo / Incotex / Alden
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4360post #65386 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #65387 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:57pmpost #65388 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:58pmQuote:
Everytime I see your posts now, Lionheart Biker, I can only think of milanesa de pollo!
I think tomorrow I will try and make a weinerschnitzel or something similar...I just ate but now I am hungry again.post #65389 of 1176663/29/12 at 8:59pmpost #65390 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:01pmpost #65391 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:03pm
This thread is like a little park near my place...
By day, the gentry have the park to themselves...you see the kids of the well-heeled, playing on the swings with their Thai/Filipino nannies and freshly-squeezed fruit juices in their bottles...
By night, the gentry are swanning it at some opera or another...and the raccoons have the place to themselves....you see trash cans being turned over, trash bags ripped up everywhere, vicious turf wars, shrieking and shitting everywhere....post #65392 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:04pmpost #65393 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:06pmIt's probably a half size bigger than I want it to be, and I'll probably sell it well before Autumn. The shoulders have an interesting 'sporting' feature that lets them move in and out a bit, like some 'country MC' jackets.post #65394 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:12pmpost #65395 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:16pm
I'm starting to become really distraught over the way my clothes all fit differently depending on when I bought them because my weight has fluctuated so much since before and during college.
This jacket used to be able to do up fine, and now it's FUD (fabric under distress) when I try to button it.
These pants, which I love so much because I was super excited to find a slim cargo that I could afford, are now a size too big for me. I think something needs to be done about the crotch area? I don't understand why it gets foldy like that. Also probably need them hemmed (see stacking at knees in third pic) but thinking that it might be a problem since they're elastic-cuffed?
The shirt is apparently to small in the neck because I wanted to wear an awesome tie with this but I couldn't.
The sweater is fine because it's a medium at H&M, which usually fits me regardless of my fat or skinny status.
I ironed everything this morning but these shots were taken a good 10 hours after that so please excuse the wrinkly mess.Fit pics (Click to show)
Oh and I rolled up my sleeves later in the day, which looked good, but I forgot to take a pic like that and I'm tired & lazy so def not getting dressed again to shoot a pic.
This summer I will hopefully (fingers crossed) be able to move out on my own, which means I'll actually be living downtown where I can access places like the gym to keep my body in check and find a good affordable tailor to help streamline my wardrobe.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.post #65396 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:17pmpost #65397 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:19pmpost #65398 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:21pmpost #65399 of 1176663/29/12 at 9:21pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Paul Rose Heavy Slub Denim W33 L34 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...