or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4358  

post #65356 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

sophistry? get the fuck out
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
270
post #65357 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

Your outfit is better than brad's, because I don't like it. It looks like your pants were cut with scissors, you're wearing a skirt over long shorts, the t-shirt looks very old and stretched (i'd but a new one if I were you, there're some cheap ones at Target) and the jacket seems to be ill-fitting, although it's hard to tell.
Overall, the impression is that you have really short legs, an apartment as dirty as your sneakers, and you're desperately seeking attention.

This is why a compliment from you is bad news for me. Synth's fit is much better than the one of mine that you liked, actually.
post #65358 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post

OKAY! I'M READY TO DO IT!!! Ummm… what do I do?
y01cK.png
post #65359 of 117677
is mpc also milspex?
post #65360 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post




 


Just because I can't stand the sophistry (claiming that a joke fit-pic is representative of a guy's style), here are a couple of better examples:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 900x900px-LL-05be89b6_RCQGy.jpeg

900x900px-LL-fa0b1aba_tvTdt.jpeg



 

yo bitch or perhaps daughter looks good son.
post #65361 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDHagg View Post

Just because I can't stand the sophistry (claiming that a joke fit-pic is representative of a guy's style), here are a couple of better examples:

I appreciate the gesture, but it's OK. I'm not here to prove anything. Several people here claimed that one mustn't necessarily dress well to be able to criticize and I agree with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

This is why a compliment from you is bad news for me. Synth's fit is much better than the one of mine that you liked, actually.

How can you be so certain that one fit is better than the other? Isn't it very subjective? If it's not, I'd like to know some rules that are used to qualify a fit here. I know the rules in MC and they make sense to me. I'd like to learn some about SW&D as well.
post #65362 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES View Post

yo bitch or perhaps daughter looks good son.

It's your mom before she got fat and ugly. Kindly, fuck off.
post #65363 of 117677
acecow, if you have no intention of contributing please stop posting
post #65364 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post

How can you be so certain that one fit is better than the other? Isn't it very subjective? If it's not, I'd like to know some rules that are used to qualify a fit here. I know the rules in MC and they make sense to me. I'd like to learn some about SW&D as well.

Yes, it's subjective. That's the only rule there is. It's all subjective. There are no rules to SW&D, just a collective understanding of what's good and what isn't. Even if my fit was better than Synth's (it's not), your comments are still totally unwarranted. If you want to learn more, the best thing is to consume. Read posts here, follow blogs that post streetwear stuff, just consume as much as you can and eventually you will begin to understand it and maybe even develop a taste for it.

The fact that MC has rules of what is good and what isn't is kinda what makes it sucky.
post #65365 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoffice View Post

acecow, if you have no intention of contributing please stop posting

I am trying to have a civilized discussion and learn about SW&D. Some people just keep attacking me. I'm going to stop defending myself and just talk to people who have something useful to say.
post #65366 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow 
I'm going to stop defending myself and just talk to people who have something useful to say.
via pm hopefully
post #65367 of 117677
I love how brad-t is talking like he understands fashion/blogs/has taste. Dude, stop.
post #65368 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

I love how brad-t is talking like he understands fashion/blogs/has taste. Dude, stop.

I'm no Fuuma, but I've learned enough to have a discussion about it.
post #65369 of 117677
If you have learned enough about it, why are you still dressing like a vampire?
post #65370 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

Yes, it's subjective. That's the only rule there is. It's all subjective. There are no rules to SW&D, just a collective understanding of what's good and what isn't. Even if my fit was better than Synth's (it's not), your comments are still totally unwarranted. If you want to learn more, the best thing is to consume. Read posts here, follow blogs that post streetwear stuff, just consume as much as you can and eventually you will begin to understand it and maybe even develop a taste for it.
The fact that MC has rules of what is good and what isn't is kinda what makes it sucky.

That makes sense. I also like your outfit and don't like his, but please don't take it negatively. I am not a beginner, and I appreciate both modern and classical art. I like some of the fashion that I randomly see on the internet, it's just that some stuff here is too extreme for me. Even my comments towards Synth, although they were obviously critical, tried to articulate what I didn't like about the outfit, instead of just saying that it sucked. I believe if constructive criticism is provided, even if it's wrong, people should not get offended by that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread