Parker hem your jeans man, jesus.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4356
Styleforum Top Picks
Depends, for anal retentive narrow minded dudes, no. For the rest, maybe. Some will love it, others won´t think much about it. As a lounge-y fit it looks cool.
seeing as i'm a newfag and you haven't worn my patience thin yet I am willing to aid your search for a new hairstyle.
Warning: Lots of hairstyles (Click to show)
If you fail to show a new hairstyle in your next photo I will refrain from giving you any advice ever in the future.
It's times like this I thank the Lord for being a balding black man. hairstyles is one less thing i have to worry about
I am truly confused. Never in my entire life (before or after discovering SF) would I consider that even remotely okay. Reminds me of when I was 5 years old and my Mother dressed me in a navy kids snow suit. I also had my mittens on an elastic band that went through my sleeves behind my back, so I wouldn't lose them. That would be some steez right there, you should buy some.
I will stop commenting in this thread the second one of the moderators tells me. However, I'm simply expressing my opinions without personally insulting anyone. You're the one that makes it personal every time. I have no idea why.
your opinions are stupid and nobody wants to hear them. you might know a lot about how to dress for a boring job, but your comments make it clear that you have no idea about contemporary casual men's fashion. you dislike things out of ignorance and have no appreciation for things outside your narrow, boring aesthetic, and, even worse, you came in here to pick a fight because you got pissy that nobody bought into your stupid objective fashion judgements.
I never really noticed people dressed like that in NYC when I was there several times. I'm sure some were in winter, but I'd easily dismiss that as a necessity to stay warm. As a conscious fashion choice though... not so much.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 46 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 1 Aug 2014: "You at your you-iest" aka "When you... 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)