if those are the trousers I own, damn they were a steal a 29.90
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4334post #64996 of 1176663/26/12 at 5:50pmpost #64997 of 1176663/26/12 at 5:58pmpost #64998 of 1176663/26/12 at 6:05pmnice fit bows, tween, sipang, hoozah
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
sag Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
not sure about the shoes but they were the only pair of derbies I have. I think fit might look better with a more structured jacket. Everyone at my school hating on the hobo:(
sorry for the picture overload.
non sequitur: how i get my screen name changedpost #64999 of 1176663/26/12 at 6:21pmpost #65000 of 1176663/26/12 at 6:25pmpost #65001 of 1176663/26/12 at 6:31pmThread Starterpost #65002 of 1176663/26/12 at 6:36pmpost #65003 of 1176663/26/12 at 7:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by Miran2
Why did you distort that model's face? That's a famous runway shot from 2008...
I can see why.post #65004 of 1176663/26/12 at 7:24pmpost #65005 of 1176663/26/12 at 7:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by bows1
Some shots of the new jacket
detail shots with my try-hard model face Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Zipped all the way up with the cross-over clasp
Unzipped Neck line, undone clasp.
I don't always wear bibs on my ass.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)But when I do, I don't leave my backyard.post #65006 of 1176663/26/12 at 7:38pmpost #65007 of 1176663/26/12 at 7:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I don't always wear bibs on my ass. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)But when I do, I don't leave my backyard.
Unless he's in the pit conducting, then nobody can see below his waist.post #65008 of 1176663/26/12 at 8:00pmpost #65009 of 1176663/26/12 at 8:51pmpost #65010 of 1176663/26/12 at 9:09pmQuote:
On the afternoon of Sunday before last, I went to Yorkville...a neighbourhood in Toronto...to, as we say in Greek, "take the air" of the place...I didn't care too much for Yorkville on a sunny Sunday afternoon...it was overrun with people like Mr Moo and F. Corbera...and far too much vroom vroom of F430s and DB9s by people who don't know how to handle them...but I popped into a little perfume/cosmetics boutique I had heard good things about....I got chatting with the very nice owner-girl...after the sniffaroo tour, she mentioned that a "Forum group" had visited there earlier that day...my heart skipped a beat and I asked "Not Styleforum? That that online Mecca of style and bon viveurie?"....and she said, "No, Basenotes...it's a global online community of fragrance enthusiasts...and the meet-up is organized by Master-Classter--that's his handle name--who lives in Toronto!"...and I remembered that Master-Classter was also a member....nay a Hall Monitor...at Styleforum...one who had disciplined CDHagg on a couple of occasions with a gentle yet firm hand....
I came out of the store a bit distraught and disoriented...coz for a second there, reality and Styleforum very nearly merged into one...
Edited by Miran2 - 3/26/12 at 10:49pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 37 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 3 minutes ago
- › Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO... 15 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 27 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds x Massdrop Unlined Chukka Boot Review/Info 29 minutes ago
- › **DROPS** 10/10.5UK Shoes! C&J for RL, RMW, Meermin, Carmina!... 29 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...