Like I said, there are exceptions
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4312
Styleforum Top Picks
+1. Moo has been here long enough to know what reaction he would inspire - in other words, he was trolling. If he says otherwise, he's being disingenuous.
Anyway, I'm at work but not wearing what I usually wear at work today... and it's finally dry enough to get out a pair of shoes I bought last year but hadn't even had a chance to wear once since. This is my first foray into SW&D WAYWT since getting righteously and rightfully slapped down last year.
Details: Pal'las Palace, N&F, Sperry x Band of Outsiders, bike-helmet hair.
May I just point out this:
Disregarding the pants, Moo's whole outfit is on a different level in terms of quality, fit and color coordination. Yet, Moo get trashed and that dude gets 30 likes. How?!
Edit: The fit on the right is barely passable, albeit very boring and not well put together. It's not a horrible fit on the jacket, but not more than a B-.
The problem with Moo's pic is well..he's old..and his outfit is too "polished" (aka tryhard). SW&D really likes its casual elegance and hates its "dad" jeans, "dad" ties, "dad" shorts..well "dad" anything
They are basically wool felt. And yes, I hesitated because of the hint of Topsideriness. I don't like Topsiders. But in the end, I decided I liked them anyway - and I still do. I think they might go better with some other stuff - I will experiment.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › things that are making you happy 17 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 29 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 59 seconds ago
- › NWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Suits–NAVY–Anthony–36S, 36R, 38S,... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...