or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4311  

post #64651 of 117677
On another note, what do you use in your hair bows? I need better product.

-From one ginger to another
post #64652 of 117677
bows got more rep because the picture is better



i like moo's fit better but his pants are too baggy

bows jacket is kinda bad (shoulders too large, gorge too high, peak lapels too low) and agree on the boring coordination
post #64653 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduru View Post

steve madden shoes.png


Steve Madden sneaker...oxfords? Is that what's going on, here? I'm intrigued.. foo.gif.
post #64654 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Y'all play a lot rougher over here than the fellas do in MC. It seems a lot more Darwinian. MC toodles along, relatively politely, until one of the more established guys gets fed up with shit/mediocrity and lets loose. gdl is the current enforcer, but there have been others. (I got jumped in by Niidawg.) Then there's a gang tackle of "Yeah, that sucks!" until everyone gets it off his chest, and we revert to the polite mean.

I don't know how much longer I'll last... it is a tiring (and obviously thankless) task ... maybe we should rotate enforcer roles... you next? smile.gif

Yeah, no. I don't have nearly the cred to talk shit about other people in MC. I do call 'em like I see 'em, but not in that ball-breaking way that juices up the thread. biggrin.gif
post #64655 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobizor View Post
Steve Madden sneaker...oxfords? Is that what's going on, here? I'm intrigued.. foo.gif.

Yuh, Steve Maddens.

 

edit: omg nvm i just realized what it said. yeah i guess they're sneaker oxfords.

original post (Click to show)

oxfords? i thought those were dressy shoes?

my boyfriend called them top-siders too but i thought that was what boat shoes are called....

 

if anything i would call them sneakers

2mnf41h.jpg

 

post #64656 of 117677
top siders are the model name of a brand (sperry) that fall under the umbrella of boat shoes


oxfords are close lace dress shoes

350

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_shoe



i would burn those sneakers, but that's me. you might wanna just donate to salvation army or something
post #64657 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrida26 View Post

moo has perhaps an air of boss authority that comes across in work related pornography

TL;DR MC is focused on looking good in a business setting


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post
 I don't believe that the "fashionless street bystander" would think Moo is more fashionable; merely more wall street.

 

I don't want to reopen the circus about what is wrong with Mr Moo's fit, others have added bits and pieces over the past few pages and taken together, there is a good assessment of what's wrong...but I just want to state here and now, clearly, unequivocally....there is no way that fit would be considered admirable on Wall Street, The City, or anywhere else like that...and yes, grooming and clothing are immeasurably important in the work world in North America and Western Europe, and even moreso in other parts of the world....Mr Moo's fit would be considered foppish, pretentious, and dare I say, bizarre, in any serious professional work environment where attire and grooming counts and where wearing whatever you want to suit your personality doesn't quite fit the mould...and if as Mr Moo says he's 29, doubly so...

 

Mr Moo's fit may be considered highly stylish at the Moscow International pimp and mafia convention, but that is a far far far cry away from Wall Street...


 

 

post #64658 of 117677

lol why tho? they're just plain black sneakers with a white sole.

 

also salvation army is completely anti-gay so they ain't get shit from me.

post #64659 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

On another note, what do you use in your hair bows? I need better product.
-From one ginger to another

Lay--rite
post #64660 of 117677
they're ugly as fuck


donate them to some other charity then.
post #64661 of 117677
A gay friendly charity might have better fashion taste though peepwall[1].gif10
post #64662 of 117677
Postin' from the airport


hb3sQ.jpg

visvim
geller
uniqlo oxford
junhashimoto
guidi
post #64663 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miran2 View Post


 

 

I don't want to reopen the circus about what is wrong with Mr Moo's fit, others have added bits and pieces over the past few pages and taken together, there is a good assessment of what's wrong...but I just want to state here and now, clearly, unequivocally....there is no way that fit would be considered admirable on Wall Street, The City, or anywhere else like that...and yes, grooming and clothing are immeasurably important in the work world in North America and Western Europe, and even moreso in other parts of the world....Mr Moo's fit would be considered foppish, pretentious, and dare I say, bizarre, in any serious professional work environment where attire and grooming counts and where wearing whatever you want to suit your personality doesn't quite fit the mould...and if as Mr Moo says he's 29, doubly so...

 

Mr Moo's fit may be considered highly stylish at the Moscow International pimp and mafia convention, but that is a far far far cry away from Wall Street...


 

 




inlove.gif  Miran, you are my favourite

post #64664 of 117677
Double post, here's yesterday in HK

4PRz8.jpg

Couple tourist snaps from the morning if you guys are into that kind of thing. Food is from the cheapest Michelin starred restaurant in the world
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ZWWhI.jpg5JkzP.jpg5OkB7.jpgpYa9v.jpgse0yT.jpg
KVphX.jpg

Edited by nicelynice - 3/23/12 at 4:02am
post #64665 of 117677
You in HK tonight? Lets drink! Also, what's that place called?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread