or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4301  

post #64501 of 117666
but that's not what my friends in MC said frown.gif you must be a troll.
post #64502 of 117666
And from SWD

pants were bad

moo top half is great but as always pants aren't good look wide in the thigh

Why does Moo bother to post here when there is a perfectly good place to post ill fitting, ill conceived outfits, right across the playground?

nice ! i like this jacket, i think i've seen you wear it elsewhere. i wish you could show glasses more since you didn't blur them out so we could see but we can't see ! i do kinda get the feeling you have your pants up to your chest but that's because it fades into closing of the jacket heh

While I understand your frustration because it's just not a SWD fit (and maybe Moo should have spoilered it, I don't know...), this particular outfit isn't bad at all, color palette is good and it fits fairly well (pants are a bit baggy, ok)

And my favorite, which was thumbed up by 5 people, INCLUDING YOU SHAH (just minutes after you said I looked good. Are you a fucking retard or something? Make up your mind):

How can anyone in their right mind think this is a good fit? This looks bloody ridiculous!

Mr Moo...the comments here are by the blind, or the narrow-sighted. This cut of jacket and pants makes ylou ook like you've gained weight...not lost weight as you have purported...
There is no old school 50s Alan Dale-like loose jacket and pants elegance to this...the pants are hideously cut...they make you look short, stout and shapeles...actually no, pants and jacket together you could convince me this was a woman's outfit, designed to showcase childbearing hips...

You need to go for simple, straight, slimming lines, Mr Moo...in dark colours like black or navy, that will enforce their silhouette over your shape with an iron fist...not this kind of flamboyant poofy style...

"Pants are beyond hope, worst of all they make his legs even shorter, they are short enough to start"

FWIW, those pants need a burnin'.
post #64503 of 117666
i think moos fit would have been a lot better if not for the bulbous silhouette
post #64504 of 117666
Whole lot of moobutt getting hurt up in here.
post #64505 of 117666
people toooooo edjukated on this thread today.
post #64506 of 117666
I'm gonna quit the forum because you guys are so mean

/moo

lulz
post #64507 of 117666
Just because some people didn't like your pants doesn't mean they're out to get you dude, just relax and take the advice in strides. If people over in MC are saying they're a tad baggy, that's a problem.


But seriously dude, just chill
post #64508 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I'm gonna quit the forum because you guys are so mean
/moo
lulz

I'm 27 and still live with my mom.

/jet

lulz
post #64509 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

I'm 27 and still live with my mom.
/jet
lulz
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

seriously frazzled about my hair. my usual girl was on vacation, I took a chance (which i usually won't do) then she cut my bangs too short and i'm sad.
first pic was this morning before haircut second one with toj was after.

 Have any ideas for my head shape for hair styles?

it doesnt look half bad du.
post #64510 of 117666
once a butthurt insecure moo, always a butthurt insecure moo
post #64511 of 117666
jet has 10k posts hating on other people, he's a tool. rotflmao.gif
post #64512 of 117666
^you missed the other 20k of flowery comments, sorry you didn't get the invite !
post #64513 of 117666


CAN WE MOVE ON

Moo, go chum it up in MC with the landed gentry.  Obvious trolling, trying to get a rise by posting it here in the land of dropped crotch goth ninjas with mmm side zips.  

 

Fit was boring and pants DON'T SUIT YOU. DEAL WITH IT.

 

People in SW&D have sharp tongues. DEAL.

 

Now yake shit with a grain of salt, ignore the insults and absorb the constructive criticism like:

 

You need to go for simple, straight, slimming lines

 

Glad you're loosing weight, keep at it and wait a while before getting clothes tailored or buying new clothes, go buy some watches and shoes in the meantime. Show them off to the geezers across the pond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

And from SWD
pants were bad
moo top half is great but as always pants aren't good look wide in the thigh
Why does Moo bother to post here when there is a perfectly good place to post ill fitting, ill conceived outfits, right across the playground?
nice ! i like this jacket, i think i've seen you wear it elsewhere. i wish you could show glasses more since you didn't blur them out so we could see but we can't see ! i do kinda get the feeling you have your pants up to your chest but that's because it fades into closing of the jacket heh
While I understand your frustration because it's just not a SWD fit (and maybe Moo should have spoilered it, I don't know...), this particular outfit isn't bad at all, color palette is good and it fits fairly well (pants are a bit baggy, ok)
And my favorite, which was thumbed up by 5 people, INCLUDING YOU SHAH (just minutes after you said I looked good. Are you a fucking retard or something? Make up your mind):
How can anyone in their right mind think this is a good fit? This looks bloody ridiculous!

Mr Moo...the comments here are by the blind, or the narrow-sighted. This cut of jacket and pants makes ylou ook like you've gained weight...not lost weight as you have purported...
There is no old school 50s Alan Dale-like loose jacket and pants elegance to this...the pants are hideously cut...they make you look short, stout and shapeles...actually no, pants and jacket together you could convince me this was a woman's outfit, designed to showcase childbearing hips...

You need to go for simple, straight, slimming lines, Mr Moo...in dark colours like black or navy, that will enforce their silhouette over your shape with an iron fist...not this kind of flamboyant poofy style...
"Pants are beyond hope, worst of all they make his legs even shorter, they are short enough to start"
FWIW, those pants need a burnin'.


 

post #64514 of 117666
You guys don't understand. Moo's pants are so wide because they house two small men, who jump out at opportune times to antagonize people over the internet while the Moo himself is with his child. It's the only explanation for such behavior. A devious plot, but we're on to you!marchal.gif
post #64515 of 117666
Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread