Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4272post #64067 of 1176663/16/12 at 2:16amThread Starterpost #64068 of 1176663/16/12 at 2:18ampost #64069 of 1176663/16/12 at 3:39amQuote:
No clue, eh.Quote:Originally Posted by CDHagg
My espresso machine.
It is a work of art, in many ways, with the solid stainless-steel housing and clean lines. It is one of those things that helps to elevate a bachelor, a gentlemen - any man who cares about style. Not only does it look beautiful, surrounded by granite countertops and wood cabinets, but it also has function (a very delicious function!). It takes a lot of experience and knowledge and skill to make a really good extraction of espresso, so being able to actually use the machine to entertain your guests, friends, and relatives, is an admirable feat. It goes hand-in-hand with my well-tailored suits, my love of classical music and ragtime piano, my knowledge of Latin, my 8-cylinder Lexus. I makes me cool, interesting, and stylish, - helping me towards my quest to becoming the ultimate bachelor.
Now, all I need is to get a bachelor pad in NYC, and to stay single.
(My own photography, btw. Another stylish thing.)
P.S. That whole paragraph was pretty self-concieted I guess, so I appologize for that.post #64070 of 1176663/16/12 at 4:57ampost #64071 of 1176663/16/12 at 4:57ampost #64072 of 1176663/16/12 at 6:42amaahahahahaha at the selective desaturation
it's like looking at the portfolio for some shitty wedding photographer
also ragtime piano. really?
edit: no hate on ragtime, just more like "one of these things is not like the other"post #64073 of 1176663/16/12 at 6:48ampost #64074 of 1176663/16/12 at 6:50ampost #64075 of 1176663/16/12 at 8:16ampost #64076 of 1176663/16/12 at 8:19ampost #64077 of 1176663/16/12 at 8:46ampost #64078 of 1176663/16/12 at 10:32ampost #64079 of 1176663/16/12 at 10:37ampost #64080 of 1176663/16/12 at 10:55am
When did Hagg post that godawful crap.
It goes hand-in-hand with my well-tailored suits, my love of classical music and ragtime piano, my knowledge of Latin, my 8-cylinder Lexus. I makes me cool, interesting, and stylish,
This is the worst thing I have ever read. Seriously though where did this come from?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 seconds ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 49 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 8 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 9 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...