Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4270
Styleforum Top Pickspost #64037 of 1176683/15/12 at 3:48pmpost #64038 of 1176683/15/12 at 3:48pmpost #64039 of 1176683/15/12 at 3:48pmyo mac daddy, i ran out of thumbs up for now (used them all on MC lol) so i gonna give you one in a minute, just know i was the first cuz this is cookie monster goodness .
although you are quite a slovenly fellow, it would seem, residing in a pile of your own filth...
edit: what a minute, what's under the shirt, a hanes tee ? come now, you know those are no-show hanes tanks only.
Edited by the shah - 3/15/12 at 4:10pmpost #64040 of 1176683/15/12 at 4:03pmpost #64041 of 1176683/15/12 at 4:41pm
Thx for feedback, and no worries about the items they are things that I normally wear in a boring way that I was trying to combine into something more interesting. The n(n) pants are a bit hard to do justice to, they're fairly voluminous but darted behind the knee / across the thigh so they move differently than regular baggy pants would although I'm not sure that comes across in my shitty photo. Is it an improvement if I remove the tee and button up the shirt?post #64042 of 1176683/15/12 at 4:49pmpost #64043 of 1176683/15/12 at 4:53pmpost #64044 of 1176683/15/12 at 4:55pmpost #64045 of 1176683/15/12 at 4:58pmpost #64046 of 1176683/15/12 at 4:59pm
This question gets asked often, but usually in an appropriate thread like should I or shouldn't I buy. Why you're asking in waywt i'll never know, but B&N look nice and I've heard no complaints about the qualitypost #64047 of 1176683/15/12 at 5:07pmpost #64048 of 1176683/15/12 at 5:08pmpost #64049 of 1176683/15/12 at 5:18pmFuture advice for Julien le RoiQuote:Originally Posted by Fuuma
Fuck undershirts, if you must wear one just do like Serge Gainsbourg and cut the collar with scissors, that way you'll be able to unbutton your shirt another button (he did it without dress shirts to look naked under his suit). Chest hair is fine this isn't a razor add (stubble+shaven chest).post #64050 of 1176683/15/12 at 5:34pmQuote:
Bought a pair from Roden Gray when they were on sale, well worth the price even at $197. Construction is equal to CP, though go with a size up from CP. I wear 43 in B&N and 42 in CP.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 38 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...