Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4270
Styleforum Top Picks
although you are quite a slovenly fellow, it would seem, residing in a pile of your own filth...
edit: what a minute, what's under the shirt, a hanes tee ? come now, you know those are no-show hanes tanks only.
Edited by the shah - 3/15/12 at 4:10pm
Thx for feedback, and no worries about the items they are things that I normally wear in a boring way that I was trying to combine into something more interesting. The n(n) pants are a bit hard to do justice to, they're fairly voluminous but darted behind the knee / across the thigh so they move differently than regular baggy pants would although I'm not sure that comes across in my shitty photo. Is it an improvement if I remove the tee and button up the shirt?
This question gets asked often, but usually in an appropriate thread like should I or shouldn't I buy. Why you're asking in waywt i'll never know, but B&N look nice and I've heard no complaints about the quality
Fuck undershirts, if you must wear one just do like Serge Gainsbourg and cut the collar with scissors, that way you'll be able to unbutton your shirt another button (he did it without dress shirts to look naked under his suit). Chest hair is fine this isn't a razor add (stubble+shaven chest).
Bought a pair from Roden Gray when they were on sale, well worth the price even at $197. Construction is equal to CP, though go with a size up from CP. I wear 43 in B&N and 42 in CP.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 29th AUGUST: THE 'ALL BLUES' CHALLENGE 1 minute ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 26 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 28 minutes ago
- › Pal Zileri Herringbone Sport Coat 50R 40R 29 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 30 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)