Worst SF post of the week.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4270
Styleforum Top Picks
Holy shit. Worse than hagg?
Perhaps looks ok with burgundy shoes. Contrast buttons (not white buttons obv) on a shirt is a faux pas, but this is SW&D so carry on.
FWIW, I like the suit.
Haha, why is it that Haggs fits make me feel so uncomfortable, I think its because he thrusts his hips forward in every fit
It's his cumbia! Cumbia is all about hips...those crazy Afro-Latin rhythms, you have to be the devil himself with your hips...
Check out the tempo here, for example...
You need to gyrate with the fastest beat you hear in there....that's about 4 rots per second!
After a while, you will automatically hold your pose with hips in unusual positions, without even realizing it!
although you are quite a slovenly fellow, it would seem, residing in a pile of your own filth...
edit: what a minute, what's under the shirt, a hanes tee ? come now, you know those are no-show hanes tanks only.
Edited by the shah - 3/15/12 at 4:10pm
Thx for feedback, and no worries about the items they are things that I normally wear in a boring way that I was trying to combine into something more interesting. The n(n) pants are a bit hard to do justice to, they're fairly voluminous but darted behind the knee / across the thigh so they move differently than regular baggy pants would although I'm not sure that comes across in my shitty photo. Is it an improvement if I remove the tee and button up the shirt?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Australian Members 59 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Paid for an item with paypal, then changed my mind. Seller refusing... 16 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 20 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw