Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4253
Styleforum Top Picks
I agree Medium looks a great deal better! Still looks snug though around the gut, especially near the waist where your shirt tails are coming apart pulling on the bottom button. Try doing some shoulder presses lateral lifts every other day and you'll fill out an L perfectly. Remember no one cares if you're an L or XL if it FITS, took me a while to realize that tag sizes shouldn't get us down. Spent years buying and then selling jeans because I REFUSED to recognize that I'm a 34 not a 32 now I'm at peace with my waist size. (although I'm still a 32 in cheapo american vanity size brands lol)
See, I think that looks better. Is there a reason you usually go with a small? It doesn't look too big anywhere that would seem to necessitate going down a size. I hate to agree with miran, but given the small increase in measurements for the next tagged sized in Epaulet shirting, you would probably even look better in a large.
He could buy a L and selectively dunk the sleeves, collar and shoulder in a vat of boiling water....
I've done it w/ buzz ricksons sweaters and its worked reeeeeally well.
Does it really matter how big the neck is? Seems like kg owns mostly the Epaulet shirts meant to be worn casually, so buttoning the top button isn't something that would seemingly come into play. He also usually rolls his sleeves, so sleeve length isn't so vital, either. I already gave my thoughts on the shoulders. If a quarter inch is a problem for someone, they've got bigger issues than clothing to worry about.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › basic white Tee's 7 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Fantasy English Premier League - come join Stylish Gentlemen 23 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 23 minutes ago
- › The Official Hair Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)