Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4247
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63692 of 1176683/11/12 at 7:08pmpost #63693 of 1176683/11/12 at 7:08pm
one needs comfortable footwear for hard labour, unlike most of the pansies around these parts who are computer coders / artists / free-lance florists / nurses , KingJulien works hard under very physically stressful conditions, but with great health benefits, so he can afford to wear schneider mohairs, his peacockian outfit as he courts young lasses, hoping to find a life-long mate. so if you take away the CP, you lose comfort, you lose ability to work hard for long hours, you lose the nice benefits and pay, you lose the peacock, you lose the mate, you live forever alone. Do not take away the CP.post #63694 of 1176683/11/12 at 7:15pmpost #63695 of 1176683/11/12 at 8:07pmpost #63696 of 1176683/11/12 at 9:25pmpost #63697 of 1176683/11/12 at 9:57pmpost #63698 of 1176683/11/12 at 10:00pmQuote:
Miran is like that - his posts usually just talk about food, but he sometimes goes on rants about clothing. He is not to be taken seriously.
Quote:Originally Posted by the shah
one needs comfortable footwear for hard labour, unlike most of the pansies around these parts who are computer coders / artists / free-lance florists / nurses , KingJulien works hard under very physically stressful conditions, but with great health benefits, so he can afford to wear schneider mohairs, his peacockian outfit as he courts young lasses, hoping to find a life-long mate. so if you take away the CP, you lose comfort, you lose ability to work hard for long hours, you lose the nice benefits and pay, you lose the peacock, you lose the mate, you live forever alone. Do not take away the CP.
If you insert ellipses in this paragraph, this could be Miran.
post #63699 of 1176683/11/12 at 10:21pmpost #63700 of 1176683/11/12 at 10:47pmpost #63701 of 1176683/11/12 at 11:42pmpost #63702 of 1176683/12/12 at 1:43amQuote:
99% out my outfits are based around "going to the corner store elements," heh.
And NBs are comfy, wear 'em around town doing errands and stuffpost #63703 of 1176683/12/12 at 1:46ampost #63704 of 1176683/12/12 at 2:11ampost #63705 of 1176683/12/12 at 2:55amThanks for the comments folks.Quote:I prefer some of my usual outerwear, but I like this as a change.Quote:I like the aesthetic.Quote:Not a necessity, but I think the coat would work better with Yohji trousers (or other more voluminous trousers that are cut well)Quote:
Fabric is a nice gaberdine. I appreciate that the aesthetic isn't too everyone's taste but I don't think wearing a trench 3 sizes too big would give the same effect - yes they're cut over-sized but in a very specific way.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1625 Active Users (376 Members and 1249 Guests)
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 21 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Latest Point and Shoot Cameras 28 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...