Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4247
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63692 of 1176683/11/12 at 7:08pmpost #63693 of 1176683/11/12 at 7:08pm
one needs comfortable footwear for hard labour, unlike most of the pansies around these parts who are computer coders / artists / free-lance florists / nurses , KingJulien works hard under very physically stressful conditions, but with great health benefits, so he can afford to wear schneider mohairs, his peacockian outfit as he courts young lasses, hoping to find a life-long mate. so if you take away the CP, you lose comfort, you lose ability to work hard for long hours, you lose the nice benefits and pay, you lose the peacock, you lose the mate, you live forever alone. Do not take away the CP.post #63694 of 1176683/11/12 at 7:15pmpost #63695 of 1176683/11/12 at 8:07pmpost #63696 of 1176683/11/12 at 9:25pmpost #63697 of 1176683/11/12 at 9:57pmpost #63698 of 1176683/11/12 at 10:00pmQuote:
Miran is like that - his posts usually just talk about food, but he sometimes goes on rants about clothing. He is not to be taken seriously.
Quote:Originally Posted by the shah
one needs comfortable footwear for hard labour, unlike most of the pansies around these parts who are computer coders / artists / free-lance florists / nurses , KingJulien works hard under very physically stressful conditions, but with great health benefits, so he can afford to wear schneider mohairs, his peacockian outfit as he courts young lasses, hoping to find a life-long mate. so if you take away the CP, you lose comfort, you lose ability to work hard for long hours, you lose the nice benefits and pay, you lose the peacock, you lose the mate, you live forever alone. Do not take away the CP.
If you insert ellipses in this paragraph, this could be Miran.
post #63699 of 1176683/11/12 at 10:21pmpost #63700 of 1176683/11/12 at 10:47pmpost #63701 of 1176683/11/12 at 11:42pmpost #63702 of 1176683/12/12 at 1:43amQuote:
99% out my outfits are based around "going to the corner store elements," heh.
And NBs are comfy, wear 'em around town doing errands and stuffpost #63703 of 1176683/12/12 at 1:46ampost #63704 of 1176683/12/12 at 2:11ampost #63705 of 1176683/12/12 at 2:55amThanks for the comments folks.Quote:I prefer some of my usual outerwear, but I like this as a change.Quote:I like the aesthetic.Quote:Not a necessity, but I think the coat would work better with Yohji trousers (or other more voluminous trousers that are cut well)Quote:
Fabric is a nice gaberdine. I appreciate that the aesthetic isn't too everyone's taste but I don't think wearing a trench 3 sizes too big would give the same effect - yes they're cut over-sized but in a very specific way.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 958 Active Users (167 Members and 791 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 6 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 9 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...