Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4247post #63691 of 1176663/11/12 at 7:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #63692 of 1176663/11/12 at 7:08pm
one needs comfortable footwear for hard labour, unlike most of the pansies around these parts who are computer coders / artists / free-lance florists / nurses , KingJulien works hard under very physically stressful conditions, but with great health benefits, so he can afford to wear schneider mohairs, his peacockian outfit as he courts young lasses, hoping to find a life-long mate. so if you take away the CP, you lose comfort, you lose ability to work hard for long hours, you lose the nice benefits and pay, you lose the peacock, you lose the mate, you live forever alone. Do not take away the CP.post #63693 of 1176663/11/12 at 7:15pmpost #63694 of 1176663/11/12 at 8:07pmpost #63695 of 1176663/11/12 at 9:25pmpost #63696 of 1176663/11/12 at 9:57pmpost #63697 of 1176663/11/12 at 10:00pmQuote:
Miran is like that - his posts usually just talk about food, but he sometimes goes on rants about clothing. He is not to be taken seriously.
Quote:Originally Posted by the shah
one needs comfortable footwear for hard labour, unlike most of the pansies around these parts who are computer coders / artists / free-lance florists / nurses , KingJulien works hard under very physically stressful conditions, but with great health benefits, so he can afford to wear schneider mohairs, his peacockian outfit as he courts young lasses, hoping to find a life-long mate. so if you take away the CP, you lose comfort, you lose ability to work hard for long hours, you lose the nice benefits and pay, you lose the peacock, you lose the mate, you live forever alone. Do not take away the CP.
If you insert ellipses in this paragraph, this could be Miran.
post #63698 of 1176663/11/12 at 10:21pmpost #63699 of 1176663/11/12 at 10:47pmpost #63700 of 1176663/11/12 at 11:42pmpost #63701 of 1176663/12/12 at 1:43amQuote:
99% out my outfits are based around "going to the corner store elements," heh.
And NBs are comfy, wear 'em around town doing errands and stuffpost #63702 of 1176663/12/12 at 1:46ampost #63703 of 1176663/12/12 at 2:11ampost #63704 of 1176663/12/12 at 2:55amThanks for the comments folks.Quote:I prefer some of my usual outerwear, but I like this as a change.Quote:I like the aesthetic.Quote:Not a necessity, but I think the coat would work better with Yohji trousers (or other more voluminous trousers that are cut well)Quote:
Fabric is a nice gaberdine. I appreciate that the aesthetic isn't too everyone's taste but I don't think wearing a trench 3 sizes too big would give the same effect - yes they're cut over-sized but in a very specific way.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1260 Active Users (275 Members and 985 Guests)
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 48 seconds ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?