Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 4246
Styleforum Top Picks
Nah, it's the first one. Looks like it's pulling a bit and there seems to be only a touch of extra fabric at the hips, which suggests that it probably looks too small when you're seating.
It's a personal preference, but I think too many guys get caught up about attaining the perfect fit, which in a lot of minds, is interchangeable with a shrinkwrapped fit. Only rail-thin guys don't look terribly uncomfortable in such a shirt. Guys are so OCD about this supposedly ideal fit that they freak out over half an inch of extra fabric in the body.
I really dig Epaulet shirting and you've got a lot of the really good ones. I'd just be curious to see what the next size up looks like on you. Humor me and grab your next Epaulet shirt in your normal size and the next size up, just to see what it looks like.
Right on. I actually do have a couple Epaulet shirts in medium. I'll post a couple fit pics with those shirts shortly—maybe even tomorrow.
could you solve the great sipang/softy equation?
There was one who claimed to know the proof, but took it to his grave centuries ago. Assuming sipang=softy is true has enabled multiple theories on distantly related subjects to arise, all of which remain unsubstantiated by this burning question.
this is actually not true. using two browsers one can be logged into two separate accounts simultaneously (say, Firefox + Chrome).
also, i've uncovered yet more evidence
That's how it's supposed to fit:
While SF's current obsession with Yohji weirds me out a bit, I like this, I think it's a nice break from MoK's pretty traditional fits without being too out there. I think I'd like it less if the whole thing was YY.
WTF, is this one of those weird photoshop recombining of people (say the top of a footballer and the bottom of some old lady) we often see? You're like the MC guys wearing spread collars, ties and super formal jackets with raw jeans and some desert boots, thinking they look boss. In fact this outfit perfectly illustrates a tendency you have of cheapening outfits by adopting some American casual/going to the corner store elements, robbing your nice pieces of their impact. You own many great jackets and have a good eye for what works with your proportions without being blinded by brand loyalty but you should really stop this shit. Oh and Japanese fashion mags pushed NBs because they'll push every "traditional" brand at some point with no regards to aesthetics, NBs should be burned.
Miran is right on the money here.
Actually, I don't think this is the same as the coat ManOfKent was wearing...look at the collar, pockets, they are very different...
This looks like some pedophile going to a fancy-dress do...trying to...well, aiming to...and failing to...in a creepily disgusting sort of way....look like some guy out of a Jane Austen novel film adaptation, maybe to impress the type of girl that goes in for that?
In any event, Yohji has been plagiarizing again...this time straight from the lookbook of none other than Beau Brumell...and the retards that like Yohji will consume it like flies on a piece of shit...
the whole pant is waxed (possible polyurethane, nothing to do with multiple urines)
on the right is what he wore to his construction job, can't have schneider mohair or the boys will tease him too much there
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 9 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 9 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 17 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC questions. 19 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 24 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Bangkok tailors 28 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw